1,000s of negative responses to Huckabee's defense of Child Molester Josh Duggar

defend a child molester and you damn well know who he is......but pretend to not know...what a crock of shit conservatives are

Sorry.....but until you guys mentioned him I didn't know who he was.

I guess he's just the target you guys are told to attack. Add him to the list along with Sarah Palin and Catholic priests.

I can see he's tailor-made. Pasty faced white guy with a house full of kids . Bet he even prays at the dinner table. What a Teabagging son if a bitch....the network executives must think.

Mike Huckabee attacked on Facebook for post DEFENDING Josh Duggar Daily Mail Online

Subtitle:

'You sir just lost my vote!': GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee attacked on Facebook for post DEFENDING Josh Duggar amid child molestation scandal

Some of the text:

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee was hit with a barrage of furious criticism this weekend after he pledged his support to reality TV star Josh Duggar in the wake of his molestation scandal.

Several Arkansas Republicans have rallied behind the Duggar family, which is still engaged in state politics. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar attended the kickoff event earlier this month for Huckabee, who supported the family in a post on Friday.

'Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst,' wrote Huckabee.

Soon after, Huckabee himself became the focus of considerable bloodthirst.

'I respectfully disagree. His behavior is unforgivable to me and so is covering it up and allowing it to continue. Can't hide behind Jesus to excuse all bad behavior,' wrote Andy Dittmaier on Friday.

His comment has since received over 7,000 likes and is among thousands of other responses, many of them far angrier, to the former governor's post.

'You're DEFENDING these despicable people,' posted Kevin Carden. 'This is a big part of the reason you have never been successful in your campaign for the presidency.'

'You're DEFENDING these despicable people?' raged Facebook user Kevin Carden. 'This is a big part of the reason you have never been successful in your campaign for the presidency.'

'SIXTEEEN people executed in Arkansas while you were Governor, where was your belief in redemption then' Steve Scarborough asked the avowed evangelical politician. ....

I suspect that for GOP candidates riding the Evangelical circuit and milking the Evangelical cow, this is an issue that will not go immediately away.

I personally can understand that Huckabee wants to stick with his friends, but calling criticism of a now known child molester is not "bloodlust".

Do you support Mike Huckabee's continued support of Child Molester Josh Duggar?

Explain your reasons for YES or NO.

First, what ever happened to the word "alleged" before your descriptor of Duggar? I guess the court of opinion's verdict is final when the person in question is someone you don't like.

2nd, all we have so far is an admission something happened, not exactly what happened, so any opinions on Huckabee are moot at this point because we don't know exactly what the hell he is defending.

3rd, finally, how much of this criticism is from people who couldn't stand Huckabee BEFORE all this stuff came out.

This is coming from me, a person more in the Walker camp than anything else, and someone who has no use for evangelicals in general.

"Alleged" is not needed.

He AND his parents have already admitted that it happened. That makes him quite verifiably a Child Molester, exactly as I described him.

Nice try.

Or were you under a rock the last 7 days or so?

The admitted "something" happened, have we gotten the details yet?

If all this happened when he was 14, it is different from if it happened when he was in his late teens or 20's. I guess your feelings of compassion for juvenile defendants ends when you can score political points.

But keep this up, its typical for progressives to have to expand on something they see as political advantageous by overblowing the situation without further facts.
A fourteen year old is certainly old enough to realize that sexually abusing his younger sisters is wrong.

mudd its been all over the news.....and no one is telling anyone to be shocked....i find the whole think shocking and disgusting..his so call...apology is just a serious of 'i' and 'me' ......very little concern for his victims or the truth...this is truly not a left or right issue....this is simply a child molester who has been exposed...his parents did him no favors covering hits up for all these years...and i just dont believe there were only 5 victims but that will come out....as this has....and as i have said they did what parents do...protect their son...but where was the protection for their daughters....and knowing you have this secret you go on nation tv

...A fourteen year old is certainly old enough to realize that sexually abusing his younger sisters is wrong.
Any adult abusing a child can be taken outside of town and given a bullet to the back of the head and thrown in a ditch, Chinese style, for all I care.

Any child abusing another child is a different matter.

Especially during those earliest years of sexual awareness and capacity, when the biochemistry is all screwed up and making kids do crazy things.

Most of us escape the commission and stigma of incestual relations, to any serious degree.

This kid did not.

Should there have been some more aggressive intervention or therapy applied at the time?

Probably.

Did it happen?

Not from what little I understand of the case so far.

But these things happened years ago, and, unfortunate and distasteful as they are, no further official nor psychiatric action was taken at the time.

The records were later expunged, as so often happens, after an alleged or suspected perpetrator attains his-or-her majority.

And that was done through a judge - all according to law.

In the end, this proved to be more a family matter, than a matter at-law, and each of our families must muddle through such things, as best they can.

What is freaking-out the pissant Hyper-Liberals this time, is that it involves some sort of so-called conservative cultural icon.

Not to mention that a Minister-turned-Governor-turned-Presidential-Candidate suggests cutting the kid - and the family - a break and not re-opening old wounds.

Somehow, this is Evil Incarnate to Uber-Liberals.

Who will go to virtually any lengths to capitalize upon something that reflects badly upon The Opposition or various symbols or representatives thereof.

Rather like a poodle, trying to dry-hump somebody's pants-cuff.

Embarrassing to watch, but rather funny, at the same time.

Faux outrage and much ado about a now non-existent case.

Next slide, please.

...A fourteen year old is certainly old enough to realize that sexually abusing his younger sisters is wrong.
Any adult abusing a child can be taken outside of town and given a bullet to the back of the head and thrown in a ditch, Chinese style, for all I care.

Any child abusing another child is a different matter.

Especially during those earliest years of sexual awareness and capacity, when the biochemistry is all screwed up and making kids do crazy things.

Most of us escape the commission and stigma of incestual relations, to any serious degree.

This kid did not.

Should there have been some more aggressive intervention or therapy applied at the time?

Probably.

Did it happen?

Not from what little I understand of the case so far.

But these things happened years ago, and, unfortunate and distasteful as they are, no further official nor psychiatric action was taken at the time.

The records were later expunged, as so often happens, after an alleged or suspected perpetrator attains his-or-her majority.

And that was done through a judge - all according to law.

In the end, this proved to be more a family matter, than a matter at-law, and each of our families must muddle through such things, as best they can.

What is freaking-out the pissant Hyper-Liberals this time, is that it involves some sort of so-called conservative cultural icon.

Not to mention that a Minister-turned-Governor-turned-Presidential-Candidate suggests cutting the kid - and the family - a break and not re-opening old wounds.

Somehow, this is Evil Incarnate to Uber-Liberals.

Who will go to virtually any lengths to capitalize upon something that reflects badly upon The Opposition or various symbols or representatives thereof.

Rather like a poodle, trying to dry-hump somebody's pants-cuff.

Embarrassing to watch, but rather funny, at the same time.

Faux outrage and much ado about a now non-existent case.

Next slide, please.
Child molesters apparently never grow away from their desire to molest children. This guy's life should be scrutinized to the extreme.

...Child molesters apparently never grow away from their desire to molest children. This guy's life should be scrutinized to the extreme.
How many times have each of us heard about sexual dalliances between siblings? To some extent or another.

Are all of those who so-engage in their formative years to be considered 'child molesters'?

Personally, I find the concept abhorrent, as do a great many people, and have not experienced such things myself, but I know those amongst several families of our old acquaintance who have, and, of course, we are dealing with matters of law here.

What is the legal basis for such scrutinization? And by whom? Who passes judgment on a non-existent case? Who is qualified to do so?

...Child molesters apparently never grow away from their desire to molest children. This guy's life should be scrutinized to the extreme.
How many times have each of us heard about sexual dalliances between siblings? To some extent or another.

Are all of those who so-engage in their formative years to be considered 'child molesters'?

Personally, I find the concept abhorrent, as do a great many people, and have not experienced such things myself, but I know those amongst several families of our old acquaintance who have, and, of course, we are dealing with matters of law here.

What is the legal basis for such scrutinization? And by whom? Who passes judgment on a non-existent case? Who is qualified to do so?
What part of younger sisters do you fail to grasp? What part of without consent do you fail to grasp?

What part of younger sisters do you fail to grasp? What part of without consent do you fail to grasp?
I fail to grasp none of it.

None of the parties involved were legally competent, with respect to Consent.

Including the so-called perpetrator.

Bullshit. A fourteen year old is old enough to know that molesting his younger sisters is wrong.

Bullshit. A fourteen year old is old enough to know that molesting his younger sisters is wrong.
Thank you for your opinion.

Both the police and the judge who chose to expunge the record thought differently.

Your mileage may vary.

Thank you for your opinion.

Both the police and the judge who chose to expunge the record thought differently.

Your mileage may vary.
Adding unethical behavior to unethical behavior. Priceless.

Mike Huckabee attacked on Facebook for post DEFENDING Josh Duggar Daily Mail Online

Subtitle:

'You sir just lost my vote!': GOP presidential candidate Mike Huckabee attacked on Facebook for post DEFENDING Josh Duggar amid child molestation scandal

Some of the text:

Republican presidential candidate Mike Huckabee was hit with a barrage of furious criticism this weekend after he pledged his support to reality TV star Josh Duggar in the wake of his molestation scandal.

Several Arkansas Republicans have rallied behind the Duggar family, which is still engaged in state politics. Jim Bob and Michelle Duggar attended the kickoff event earlier this month for Huckabee, who supported the family in a post on Friday.

'Those who have enjoyed revealing this long ago sins in order to discredit the Duggar family have actually revealed their own insensitive bloodthirst,' wrote Huckabee.

Soon after, Huckabee himself became the focus of considerable bloodthirst.

'I respectfully disagree. His behavior is unforgivable to me and so is covering it up and allowing it to continue. Can't hide behind Jesus to excuse all bad behavior,' wrote Andy Dittmaier on Friday.

His comment has since received over 7,000 likes and is among thousands of other responses, many of them far angrier, to the former governor's post.

'You're DEFENDING these despicable people,' posted Kevin Carden. 'This is a big part of the reason you have never been successful in your campaign for the presidency.'

'You're DEFENDING these despicable people?' raged Facebook user Kevin Carden. 'This is a big part of the reason you have never been successful in your campaign for the presidency.'

'SIXTEEEN people executed in Arkansas while you were Governor, where was your belief in redemption then' Steve Scarborough asked the avowed evangelical politician. ....

I suspect that for GOP candidates riding the Evangelical circuit and milking the Evangelical cow, this is an issue that will not go immediately away.

I personally can understand that Huckabee wants to stick with his friends, but calling criticism of a now known child molester is not "bloodlust".

Do you support Mike Huckabee's continued support of Child Molester Josh Duggar?

Explain your reasons for YES or NO.
Who the fuck is Josh Dugger?

A baseball player?

Who gives a fuck.
As if you didn't know.
He's an anti gay child molester. But it's OK. All 5 were girls. Even the 5 year old.

Forum List

Back