0 Hour has arrived with Iran

If that is the case were fucked. There simply is no will for a ground war in Iran. Not in DC and not with the Public. I think the Compromise is to destroy what we can from the air of their nuke program, and the leadership, and leave it at that.

There are some 30+ sites scattered across iran, many of them flanked by civilian neighborhoods - its like building a nuclear plant in the middle of Times Sq - which would need to be detonated by on-the-ground troops using plastic hand-fed explosives. Airborne munitions satellite-guided would be too large and imprecise to destroy the facilities. Plus, as I said, the fucking regime will simply rebuild them after calling in Reuters to take photos of dead kids from the airstrikes in the neighborhoods, which would further undermine the support for the attacks.

There are two inalienable facts: 1-iran, as the world's #1 terror sponsor will be far more aggressive with a nuclear umbrella, and therefore cannot be allowed to develop nuclear weapons 2-there will never be peace in the middle east as long as the current iranian regime exists.

Those 2 facts lead to an absolute requirement of the commander-in-chief to do what is necessary regardless of public support of the economic conditions of the nation.

WW2 is once again thrust upon us, will our generation have the courage and fortitude to do what is necessary?

Last edited:
OMFG! 45 minutes to mushroom clouds!

Now where have I heard that before?

I guess we should shoot down another of their civilian airliners.

In The Boy Who Cried Wolf, there really is a wolf in the end.
But we should sit down and talk to the wolf, and try to understand the root causes that motivate him. Undoubtedly, our own actions inspired the wolf's aggression. We should apologize profusely and then make generous concessions.

Right, USMB lefties?

For the record, and hopefully you people will remember this in the future.

Irans government is not the will of its people. It is government for government, not for people.

The people of Iran would revolt given the chance.

For the record, and hopefully you people will remember this in the future.

Irans government is not the will of its people. It is government for government, not for people.

The people of Iran would revolt given the chance.

I happen to agree, However I don't see them getting that chance with out some help from the outside. At least not before their Government gets Nuclear Weapons.

Boy, the leftists who insisted Iran was developing nuclear facilities strictly for peaceful purposes are looking even stupid than usual now.

Fucking idiots. Iran thanks you for your unwavering support.

The hilarity of these assholes was evident when they'd swing from "the program is for peaceful power" to "well, if they are building nukes they're justified since <Israel> has them..."

It was almost like a sign on the forehead of a leftist with an extremely low IQ, if you heard them parrot those 2 lines in sequence you knew you were dealing with a Wal-Mart bathroom attendant aspirant...

Iran is going to get shit hammered by Israel.

Except Russia is in the picture with Iran.

Russia is talking, They are not in Position to stop an Israeli Attack on Iran at this time.

Russia wants Iran to have nuclear arms even less than the rest of the world.

After all, they would be blamed for anything they do, since they gave them the ability to work with nuclear material. Putin isn't that stupid.

For the record, and hopefully you people will remember this in the future. Irans government is not the will of its people. It is government for government, not for people.The people of Iran would revolt given the chance.

Doesn't matter, its the regime calling the shots - and we all saw in 2009 in iran and currently in syria what these 2 animal regimes are willing to do to retain power.

Boy, the leftists who insisted Iran was developing nuclear facilities strictly for peaceful purposes are looking even stupid than usual now.

The hilarity of these assholes was evident when they'd swing from "the program is for peaceful power" to "well, if they are building nukes they're justified since <Israel> has them..."

It was almost like a sign on the forehead of a leftist with an extremely low IQ, if you heard them parrot those 2 lines in sequence you knew you were dealing with a Wal-Mart bathroom attendant aspirant...
:clap2:

And now they're silently hoping (and perhaps some aren't so silent) that Iran manages to vaporize Tel Aviv before they get hammered by the civilized world.

Russia wants Iran to have nuclear arms even less than the rest of the world. After all, they would be blamed for anything they do, since they gave them the ability to work with nuclear material. Putin isn't that stupid.

LOL, you think he cares what "World opinion" thinks? He sent murderers into Georgia to run wild, and laughed when Europe complained about it. I won't even mention what he ordered his forces to do in Chechnya...

Last edited:

Who are you talking about?

Do you have a link or are these just voices in your head?

Here we go again, all the braindead Ugly 'Merican jingo war mongerers coming out of the woodwork, brainwashed by Fox/Rush/Savage flag waving morons. NO EVIDENCE IRAN ACTUALLY WANTS NUKES!!! Thank God adults are in charge now.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
And now they're silently hoping (and perhaps some aren't so silent) that Iran manages to vaporize Tel Aviv before they get hammered by the civilized world.

It's a good litmus test for anti-semitism/america haters, basically anyone defending iran/arguing against an attack against iran is a far-left, jew-and america-hating piece of trash.

They'll excuse anything iran does since it is an enemy of the US/Israel, no matter how heinous.

It's a good litmus test for anti-semitism/america haters, basically anyone defending iran/arguing against an attack against iran is a far-left, jew-and america-hating piece of trash.

They'll excuse anything iran does since it is an enemy of the US/Israel, no matter how heinous.
Indeed.

Here we go again, all the braindead Ugly 'Merican jingo war mongerers coming out of the woodwork, brainwashed by Fox/Rush/Savage flag waving morons. NO EVIDENCE IRAN ACTUALLY WANTS NUKES!!! Thank God adults are in charge now.

And to think a mentally ill piece of garbage like this lives in my state... :cuckoo:

"No evidence" she says, thank you for proving my point superbly. Want another banana, monkey? I'll bet you're in Zucotti right now typing this horseshit...

Ever have a fact land on you, even by accident?

Forum List

Back