0 Hour has arrived with Iran

Does McCain still want to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran?

Republicans think that Obama is listening to their suggestions after Bush got us into a huge quagmire over there.

Fearmongers, nobody with a brain will ever listen to your archaic solutions to anything.

In case you missed it Libya fight might be over but now they have a mess there. obama was helping Americas enemy. But no one listen.

An Upcoming Report for the IAEA is expected to state that it is clear now Iran is indeed Building Offensive Nuclear Weapons. Evidence in the Report includes Iran Developing a Detonator that can only be used for a Nuclear Weapon, as well as systems to couple War Heads to Medium Range Missiles.
wow.....how can anyone (possibly) doubt the sources you quote?

handjob.gif

Iran is turning-into a capitali$tic dream-$cenario....and, "conservatives" want to blow them off-the-Globe???????

323.png
323.png
323.png
323.png
323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6JPosCyCho]Iranian Youth Ditch Oppressive Islam - YouTube[/ame]

It's time "conservatives" have that stick (up their ass) surgically-removed, and return to those things that have (traditionally) stimulated them.....like day-time "soaps" & NASCAR.

Last edited by a moderator:
An Upcoming Report for the IAEA is expected to state that it is clear now Iran is indeed Building Offensive Nuclear Weapons. Evidence in the Report includes Iran Developing a Detonator that can only be used for a Nuclear Weapon, as well as systems to couple War Heads to Medium Range Missiles.

Russia and China are putting the heat on saying a Military Strike by Israel is Unacceptable, but I don't believe Israel see's any other choice left. I suspect Israel will attempt to carry out strikes against Key Iranian Nuclear sites before the end of this year.

IMO, it should be the US doing it. Our capabilities are far above Israels. The Chances of Succeeding in severely Damaging Iran's Nuclear Program are Far Higher if we do it. Not to mention the chances of it escalating into a wider or even World war are lower if it's not Israel doing it.

Out of all the wars we have gotten into since WWII, None involved Such Dire Security threats to the US, our allies and the entire world, as Iran with Nukes. We can not afford to give Nuclear Weapons to a Country ran by a group of Crazy fanatics who are on record saying they want to see the Return of the 12th Imam, or basically the Apocalypse. A country ripe with Radical Islamist who believe the surest path to Paradise for them and all of the Muslim world would be to Die in an Epic War Between Islam and the West.

Anyone, and I do mean Anyone, who suggests we can live with a Nuclear Iran is out of their mind, or completely Ignorant. If Iran gets Nukes and the Ability to deliver them. I give it no less than a year before they use one, or slip one to proxies who use it. Most Likely in Israel, who is SURE to retaliate with far more Powerful and Deadly Nukes.

Got hysteria?

....But...but...but...paranoia is so-much-more stimulating for the average-"conservative"!!!!!

PICTURE+-+old+biddy.jpg

whitetrash.JPG

Republicans think that Obama is listening to their suggestions after Bush got us into a huge quagmire over there.

Fearmongers, nobody with a brain will ever listen to your archaic solutions to anything.

Maybe if you offer to bake cookies with Iran's leadership they won't launch a nuclear warhead.

Russia and China are putting the heat on saying a Military Strike by Israel is Unacceptable, but I don't believe Israel see's any other choice left. I suspect Israel will attempt to carry out strikes against Key Iranian Nuclear sites before the end of this year.

IMO, it should be the US doing it. Our capabilities are far above Israels. The Chances of Succeeding in severely Damaging Iran's Nuclear Program are Far Higher if we do it. Not to mention the chances of it escalating into a wider or even World war are lower if it's not Israel doing it.

Out of all the wars we have gotten into since WWII, None involved Such Dire Security threats to the US, our allies and the entire world, as Iran with Nukes. We can not afford to give Nuclear Weapons to a Country ran by a group of Crazy fanatics who are on record saying they want to see the Return of the 12th Imam, or basically the Apocalypse. A country ripe with Radical Islamist who believe the surest path to Paradise for them and all of the Muslim world would be to Die in an Epic War Between Islam and the West.

Anyone, and I do mean Anyone, who suggests we can live with a Nuclear Iran is out of their mind, or completely Ignorant. If Iran gets Nukes and the Ability to deliver them. I give it no less than a year before they use one, or slip one to proxies who use it. Most Likely in Israel, who is SURE to retaliate with far more Powerful and Deadly Nukes.

Got hysteria?
Got head up your ass?

Got hysteria?
Got head up your ass?

They will NEVER use one. Israel already has one and anybody who has half sense and has paid attention knows they will nuke their asses before instead of waiting till Iran uses one on them. I just hope we have enough sense to get the hell out of the middle east before everything explodes.

Who knows, I damn sure wish we had a President with the Balls to do it. We invade Afghanistan to get Terrorist who kill 3000 Americans, We invade Iraq to Topple a Man that really posed little threat to us, or his Neighbors, we attack Libya to Remove a man that Posed 0 Threat to the US.

But were not going to Bomb a few Key Sites in Iran to avoid the Unthinkable from a clearly Hostile, and Radical Country?

I swear to god if we really sit by and allow Iran to get Nukes after spending Blood and Treasure on Wars that involved far less risk to us, then we deserve every damn thing we get.

It's Idiotic.

I said before we ever Invaded Iraq that I didn't understand why we were invading Iraq, Iran was the Real Threat, And still is.
At this point digging up dirt is more important ... heck it was important to start a committee to dig it up on Christie back when people started talking about him, but Iran ....

WAIT WAIT WAIT!!!!!

Obama said he would talk with them. He gave a speech about it. WTF is Iran thinking? Didn't they get the memo to obey His will?

In other news..........remember WW2? How we had Germany surrounded on 2 fronts with Europe/Russia, and that broke the Nazi military power?

Look at a map. We have Iran flanked with Iraq/Afghanistan.
THANK GOODNESS we have that tactical advantage and aren't pulling our forces out of that flanked position just before the possible spark of a huge crisis there.

Oh....wait.....

You fuckers are schizophrenic. He adds troops... he's a warhawk. He pulls troops out, he's ruining our tactical advantage. He aids the Libyan rebels, he's starting another costly war. He lets NATO do most of the work as a whole... he's weak and leading from behind.

We get it... you don't like him.

Who knows, I damn sure wish we had a President with the Balls to do it. We invade Afghanistan to get Terrorist who kill 3000 Americans, We invade Iraq to Topple a Man that really posed little threat to us, or his Neighbors, we attack Libya to Remove a man that Posed 0 Threat to the US.

But were not going to Bomb a few Key Sites in Iran to avoid the Unthinkable from a clearly Hostile, and Radical Country?

I swear to god if we really sit by and allow Iran to get Nukes after spending Blood and Treasure on Wars that involved far less risk to us, then we deserve every damn thing we get.

It's Idiotic.

I said before we ever Invaded Iraq that I didn't understand why we were invading Iraq, Iran was the Real Threat, And still is.
At this point digging up dirt is more important ... heck it was important to start a committee to dig it up on Christie back when people started talking about him, but Iran .... Adios MoFo's

Iran doesn't have homosexuals or MoFo's

Perhaps you should actually listen to what the IAEA is saying. Building Nuclear Detonators, and Payload attachment systems for Missiles is No evidence? My god man, you are the one that is blind.

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

Hey, fuck face.

All countries deserve alternative power sources.

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

Hey, fuck face.

I have your "fuck face" hanging right here between my legs.

Anybody who doesn't realize that Iran is close to jumping on Israel is stupid. Because of a bunch of brainwashed indivudals who believe an ancient fairy tale about Armageddon and judgement day this world is pushed back into the past. I hope that somebody with a little power can come up with a solution to this mess before it gets out of hand.

Well considering both Russia and China are closer to the 'radical islamists' then we are I would say they carry much more risk then us. If they see no problem then why should we?

I think its fantastic that you think it should be us doing it. Maybe you can get citigroup to loan you a few trillion dollars to fund it, cause I am not interested in paying for it.

Of all the wars since WW2 none have had an official declaration of war as required by the constitution. There have been alot of them, we love to invade nations and kill people. Its our hobby. Other country's have hobbies like healthcare and education, our hobby is mass murder and genocide.

Hey, fuck face.

Anybody who doesn't realize that Iran is close to jumping on Israel is stupid. Because of a bunch of brainwashed indivudals who believe an ancient fairy tale about Armageddon and judgement day this world is pushed back into the past. I hope that somebody with a little power can come up with a solution to this mess before it gets out of hand.

Who fucking cares about Isreal? Those fucking jews can deal with there own problems. Why do we need to defend them from hostility that they created themselves?

Unless you and all your Isreal loving buddies go enlist in the army and figure out a way to pay for it then I suggest you shut the fuck up cause the rest of us dont want your fucking war.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Hey, fuck face.

I have your "fuck face" hanging right here between my legs.

So they don't deserve to be able to power their homes. That's about all I needed to know.

Well considering both Russia and China are closer to the 'radical islamists' then we are I would say they carry much more risk then us. If they see no problem then why should we?

I think its fantastic that you think it should be us doing it. Maybe you can get citigroup to loan you a few trillion dollars to fund it, cause I am not interested in paying for it.

Of all the wars since WW2 none have had an official declaration of war as required by the constitution. There have been alot of them, we love to invade nations and kill people. Its our hobby. Other country's have hobbies like healthcare and education, our hobby is mass murder and genocide.

I'm all for letting those two destroy each other, if Iran survives, I would be EXTREMELY surprised. Israel has extremely powerful nuclear armaments.

Hey, fuck face.

You're not very bright are you? Does Charles Manson deserve to be understood?? Hitler??? You dumb fucking pacifist..

Hey, fuck face.

You're not very bright are you? Does Charles Manson deserve to be understood?? Hitler??? You dumb fucking pacifist..

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos

I'm all for letting those two destroy each other, if Iran survives, I would be EXTREMELY surprised. Israel has extremely powerful nuclear armaments.

You must work in the Motor Pool or Chow Hall.. I'm surprised you passed the ASVAB. They need kick your ass out of the AF.. you're frighteningly stupid.

[/SIZE]

You must work in the Motor Pool or Chow Hall.. I'm surprised you passed the ASVAB. They need kick your ass out of the AF.. you're frighteningly stupid.

Not that it's any of your business but my ASVAB score was 98.

Hey, fuck face.

I would say the only thing that isn't bright is your obvious bigotry. Just because I'm willing to let them attempt to power their home in good faith doesn't mean I'm willing to give them a concession if they use that power for other reasons.

I'm a bigot for not wanting to let a CRAZY ASS lunatic have nuclear weapons?????????? ROFLMAO!!!:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You can't make this shit up.. Only in the leftist mindset.

Forum List

Back