0 Hour has arrived with Iran

Except Russia is in the picture with Iran.

Russia is talking, They are not in Position to stop an Israeli Attack on Iran at this time.

Russia wants Iran to have nuclear arms even less than the rest of the world.

After all, they would be blamed for anything they do, since they gave them the ability to work with nuclear material. Putin isn't that stupid.

Yep, and they also know that Iran will never be their Friend either. Back when it was the USSR Iran called them the Little Satan, the US being the Great Satan. Russia Has no illusions that Iran see's them as anything more than a bunch of Godless Infidels who will also need to be dealt with.

Here we go again, all the braindead Ugly 'Merican jingo war mongerers coming out of the woodwork, brainwashed by Fox/Rush/Savage flag waving morons. NO EVIDENCE IRAN ACTUALLY WANTS NUKES!!! Thank God adults are in charge now.

^Is that post a joke? Iran's president saying his nuke program is peaceful is not proof they want nukes? Or him saying his dream is to see Israel wiped off the map in a mushroom cloud?

You can't seriously be this retarded.

Here we go again, all the braindead Ugly 'Merican jingo war mongerers coming out of the woodwork, brainwashed by Fox/Rush/Savage flag waving morons. NO EVIDENCE IRAN ACTUALLY WANTS NUKES!!! Thank God adults are in charge now.

Perhaps you should actually listen to what the IAEA is saying. Building Nuclear Detonators, and Payload attachment systems for Missiles is No evidence? My god man, you are the one that is blind.

Boy, the leftists who insisted Iran was developing nuclear facilities strictly for peaceful purposes are looking even stupid than usual now.

Fucking idiots. Iran thanks you for your unwavering support.

The hilarity of these assholes was evident when they'd swing from "the program is for peaceful power" to "well, if they are building nukes they're justified since <Israel> has them..."

It was almost like a sign on the forehead of a leftist with an extremely low IQ, if you heard them parrot those 2 lines in sequence you knew you were dealing with a Wal-Mart bathroom attendant aspirant...

Who are you talking about?

Do you have a link or are these just voices in your head?
Leftards in Indiana say Iran's program is peaceful.

Noted retard Chomsky says Iran's weapons program is Israel's and America's fault.

Perhaps you should actually listen to what the IAEA is saying. Building Nuclear Detonators, and Payload attachment systems for Missiles is No evidence? My god man, you are the one that is blind.

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

Wow. Just read through it. Iran is absolutely building a nuke.

Get prepared. The shit is about to hit the fucking fan. Food, water, ammo, non-oil transportation (aka, buy a damn bicycle).

An Upcoming Report for the IAEA is expected to state that it is clear now Iran is indeed Building Offensive Nuclear Weapons. Evidence in the Report includes Iran Developing a Detonator that can only be used for a Nuclear Weapon, as well as systems to couple War Heads to Medium Range Missiles.

Russia and China are putting the heat on saying a Military Strike by Israel is Unacceptable, but I don't believe Israel see's any other choice left. I suspect Israel will attempt to carry out strikes against Key Iranian Nuclear sites before the end of this year.

IMO, it should be the US doing it. Our capabilities are far above Israels. The Chances of Succeeding in severely Damaging Iran's Nuclear Program are Far Higher if we do it. Not to mention the chances of it escalating into a wider or even World war are lower if it's not Israel doing it.

Out of all the wars we have gotten into since WWII, None involved Such Dire Security threats to the US, our allies and the entire world, as Iran with Nukes. We can not afford to give Nuclear Weapons to a Country ran by a group of Crazy fanatics who are on record saying they want to see the Return of the 12th Imam, or basically the Apocalypse. A country ripe with Radical Islamist who believe the surest path to Paradise for them and all of the Muslim world would be to Die in an Epic War Between Islam and the West.

Anyone, and I do mean Anyone, who suggests we can live with a Nuclear Iran is out of their mind, or completely Ignorant. If Iran gets Nukes and the Ability to deliver them. I give it no less than a year before they use one, or slip one to proxies who use it. Most Likely in Israel, who is SURE to retaliate with far more Powerful and Deadly Nukes.

Why sure...people who believe in Armagedon and judgement day have a pre arranged course to follow. That's the reason for that hornet's nest to begin with. I'm anxiously awaiting their total eruption. I have a place on the lake about 10,000 miles from them. I don't give a damn if they blow one another's ass to kingdom come.

An Upcoming Report for the IAEA is expected to state that it is clear now Iran is indeed Building Offensive Nuclear Weapons. Evidence in the Report includes Iran Developing a Detonator that can only be used for a Nuclear Weapon, as well as systems to couple War Heads to Medium Range Missiles.

Russia and China are putting the heat on saying a Military Strike by Israel is Unacceptable, but I don't believe Israel see's any other choice left. I suspect Israel will attempt to carry out strikes against Key Iranian Nuclear sites before the end of this year.

IMO, it should be the US doing it. Our capabilities are far above Israels. The Chances of Succeeding in severely Damaging Iran's Nuclear Program are Far Higher if we do it. Not to mention the chances of it escalating into a wider or even World war are lower if it's not Israel doing it.

Out of all the wars we have gotten into since WWII, None involved Such Dire Security threats to the US, our allies and the entire world, as Iran with Nukes. We can not afford to give Nuclear Weapons to a Country ran by a group of Crazy fanatics who are on record saying they want to see the Return of the 12th Imam, or basically the Apocalypse. A country ripe with Radical Islamist who believe the surest path to Paradise for them and all of the Muslim world would be to Die in an Epic War Between Islam and the West.

Anyone, and I do mean Anyone, who suggests we can live with a Nuclear Iran is out of their mind, or completely Ignorant. If Iran gets Nukes and the Ability to deliver them. I give it no less than a year before they use one, or slip one to proxies who use it. Most Likely in Israel, who is SURE to retaliate with far more Powerful and Deadly Nukes.

Why sure...people who believe in Armagedon and judgement day have a pre arranged course to follow. That's the reason for that hornet's nest to begin with. I'm anxiously awaiting their total eruption. I have a place on the lake about 10,000 miles from them. I don't give a damn if they blow one another's ass to kingdom come.

My family owns a lot of land and a big home near a lake in Western NC. Plenty of guns, ammo, water. Food too. A few bicycles for transport. The whole fucking world could collapse, and we'd make it.

And we may get our chance if Iran gets attacked, or god forbid, gets a nuke and uses it.

My family owns a lot of land and a big home near a lake in Western NC. Plenty of guns, ammo, water. Food too. A few bicycles for transport. The whole fucking world could collapse, and we'd make it.

And we may get our chance if Iran gets attacked, or god forbid, gets a nuke and uses it.

Yep...I've got some various guns and a case of ammo in case somebody wanders down to this remote cul de sac but frankly I doubt anybody showing up. Surely after all the decades of supporting that bunch of aggressive Israelis we wouldn't involve our troops or our resources into a conflict between Israel and Iran...surely we wouldn't put boots on the ground. If we do...we deserve anything we get.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: Jos

Get prepared. The shit is about to hit the fucking fan. Food, water, ammo, non-oil transportation (aka, buy a damn bicycle).

So???

We have thousands and if they try, we will blow them off the face of this planet. I don't think they're nuts.

I want our TROOPS out of the middle east, so they can kill each other. I'm sick of the middle east. Not our problem! Even better if Rossi's e-cat is real and we don't need oil anymore, but even if not we have more then enough here.

NO MORE WAR FOR STUPID REASONS in the sand box!!! NO, NO, NO we won't go, no, no, no we won't go!!!

Instead of attacking another country that is bigger then Iraq or Afighastan how about listening to RON Paul. Lets give peace a chance! Lets try to be friends. No more dads need to die because of oil now that we got the e-cat.

I pray to god Obama talks and makes friends with Iran. We don't need a world war. This could draw russia and china against us. Obama if you keep us out of WWIII I will vote for you!

No war with Iran. No more dead fathers and sons. For what I ask you? For what? We don't need what the middle east has anymore as Rossi has found out how to make fusion work and a few other teams are close. No more. Lets start thinking towards the future!

Last edited:

So???

We have thousands and if they try, we will blow them off the face of this planet. I don't think they're nuts.

I want our TROOPS out of the middle east, so they can kill each other. I'm sick of the middle east. Not our problem! Even better if Rossi's e-cat is real and we don't need oil anymore, but even if not we have more then enough here.

NO MORE WAR FOR STUPID REASONS in the sand box!!! NO, NO, NO we won't go, no, no, no we won't go!!!

Instead of attacking another country that is bigger then Iraq or Afighastan how about listening to RON Paul. Lets give peace a chance! Lets try to be friends. No more dads need to die because of oil now that we got the e-cat.

I pray to god Obama talks and makes friends with Iran. We don't need a world war. This could draw russia and china against us. Obama if you keep us out of WWIII I will vote for you!

No war with Iran. No more dead fathers and sons. For what I ask you? For what? We don't need what the middle east has anymore as Rossi has found out how to make fusion work and a few other teams are close. No more. Lets start thinking towards the future!

Not just the dead. Over 32,000 were seriously wounded. Because of new improved helmets and body armor many who would have been killed immediatly in previous conflicts lived...but barely.

And to think a mentally ill piece of garbage like this lives in my state... :cuckoo:

"No evidence" she says, thank you for proving my point superbly. Want another banana, monkey? I'll bet you're in Zucotti right now typing this horseshit...

Ever have a fact land on you, even by accident?

LMAO! :lol::clap2:

I supported Irans nuclear program for power, then they found those enrichment facilities and all my sympathy went out the window.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

How naive are you leftists? Honest to God.. This deranged megalomaniac (AchmadinJIHAD) has stated UNEQUIVOCALLY on numerous occasions, "Bringing about nuclear holocaust will usher in the coming messiah." That religious wackjob made certain to broadcast his intentions to the world over and over.. To nuke Israel off the fucking map, with the US being next. WTF?? How can anyone support a MASS MURDERER developing nuclear capability?! Wow, just wow.

It's not naivety LadyGS. It's stupidity imo.

Does McCain still want to bomb, bomb, bomb Iran?

Republicans think that Obama is listening to their suggestions after Bush got us into a huge quagmire over there.

Fearmongers, nobody with a brain will ever listen to your archaic solutions to anything.

It's not naivety LadyGS. It's stupidity imo.

It damn sure is!

Yes they would have to attack now because they won't be able to act during their rainy season of winter. They would have to wait until spring.

Got hysteria?

Forum List

Back