With what is happening in Maine and Joe Biden threatening to take "Assault Weapons" away, i just had to get the gun James Bond had.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da

With Specter in the White House and infiltrating a lot of states, I decided to "bite the bullet" and get one of those Henry Survival Rifle, because you never know when your survival might be on the line. With the Biden admin now talking about importing HAMAS terrorists from Gaza in a humanitarian action, never know when a terrorist could show up at your door, or diner, or even laundromat. You might want to look into one of these, as they are dirt cheap and easy to carry....

1714599325744.png

I have the original Armalite version.....Sadly the stock was cracked beyond repair so I had to put a black Armalite stock on it....Feed it good ammo (I use CCI Mini Mag) and don't beat the mags up and it serves well enough as a pot-filler.

You are a gun dealers dream, ain't you?

Somebody says "black people" and you rush off to buy another and 1000 rounds of ammo to boot, lol

With Specter in the White House and infiltrating a lot of states, I decided to "bite the bullet" and get one of those Henry Survival Rifle, because you never know when your survival might be on the line. With the Biden admin now talking about importing HAMAS terrorists from Gaza in a humanitarian action, never know when a terrorist could show up at your door, or diner, or even laundromat. You might want to look into one of these, as they are dirt cheap and easy to carry....

View attachment 940684

I bought that last Christmas.

View attachment 940684

I hope you, too, can one day destroy an enemy helicopter with a .22 rifle.

View attachment 940684

I had an Armalite AR-7 back in the late 70's. They're ok for small game, but I hated the sights on it and the fact that I couldn't put a scope on it.

Like 1srelluc said above, it probably works best with CCI Stingers on Mini-Mags.

I had an Armalite AR-7 back in the late 70's. They're ok for small game, but I hated the sights on it and the fact that I couldn't put a scope on it.

Like 1srelluc said above, it probably works best with CCI Stingers on Mini-Mags.
Thing is the AR-7 and Henry mags won't interchange. The Carter Arms version was a dog but oddly enough the pistol version (Explorer II) worked fine.

IMG_2337-660x371.jpg

Though it was not designed for scope use you could tinker with it to accept Euro-sized tip-off rings. I had my example scoped with a 2X Swift pistol scope and it was a blast.....A poor man's Mauser broomhandle pistol.

View attachment 940684

That's an AR-7 survival rifle in .22 long rifle caliber.

Thing is the AR-7 and Henry mags won't interchange. The Carter Arms version was a dog but oddly enough the pistol version (Explorer II) worked fine.

IMG_2337-660x371.jpg

Though it was not designed for scope use you could tinker with it to accept Euro-sized tip-off rings. I had my example scoped with a 2X Swift pistol scope and it was a blast.....A poor man's Mauser broomhandle pistol.

Yeah, I had an Explorer too. Clunkiest pistol ever. :laughing0301:

Are you ready for some wow information?

1714607947756.png

Forum List

Back