Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Trump told then to 'Go Peacefully' to the Capitol, then to 'fight like Hell', which is exactly what they did.

They did damage property and attempt to stop Congress from the execution of their duties.

It's clear that if Congress had not escaped they would have been taken hostage.

We all know the plan:

They would take Congress hostage; Trump would pretend to be a mediator. Congress would be forced to cancel the electoral college. Then the House of Representatives would choose the next President - which would be Trump.

It was an illegal subversion of the law and the Constitution.

They should all be hanged for treason. Babbit is the only one that really got what she deserved.
Isn't it strange you say different than Trump said? Isn't it funny that the cops opened doors and let citizens enter? Isn't it funny that far more than the few who damaged property are in prison?

Isn't it funny the Congress elected to move to a different place and were not forced to move?

Babbitt was lifted up and shoved into the window. The cop deserved to be put to death.

Babbitt was lifted up and shoved into the window.
Probably it was Joe Biden that lifted her up and shoved her through the window because he thought she was one of his children,

Embryos and Personhood {240503 {post•749}. Robert_W May’24 Seapyz: This is not the end game of Democrats. Filicide comes next. Euthanasia as in Oregon arrives in force. The end game is to extinguish human life. •¥•. We who support life reject this as the option. •¥¥• rbrtw 240503 Seapyz00749

The Russians keep changing the reasons & goals of why they've invaded Ukraine.

It seems that every few months they realize that the Russian people have figured out that their reason were pure BULLSHIT, and they need to make up new reasons.

Remember when this was just a "Special Military Operation"?

If the Russian people knew the truth - that there is absolutely no threat to Russia by anyone - they'd remove Putin.

The Russian government has to promote false paranoia to keep the Russian people from revolting.
You see, your "truth", and the Russian actual experience, both historical (including regular European invasions since Northern Crusades) and modern (including Muslim terroristic attacks, Georgian mass murders of Russian citizens and peacekeepers in South Ossetia, Odessa's massacre ten years ago) are two different things. That's why we prefer to believe our own experience rather than Western media.

Unless the Republicans switch their candidate, don't count on it.

There's no chance Trump will ever be President again.
I am not so keen about Trump, either. But who knew that the Biden administration would be so .. dull? The time will show.

Well, were it a sci-fi section, that could be discussed here. But I am not a fan of this genre.
I'm a fan of sci-fi and fantasy. And talking about sci-fi, to win a war against Russia, Ukraine should have not only Armada of Orbital Dreadnoughts, capable to eliminate Russian nuclear forces in a matter of minutes, but also a government that won't discriminate and abuse Russian people which means equal rights for all folks of Kievan Empire and with government style acceptable for all of them.
And the result is the same - Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are united, with two differences - Kiev is the capital, and the United Russia has an Armada of Orbital Dreadnoughts.

I'm a fan of sci-fi and fantasy. And talking about sci-fi, to win a war against Russia, Ukraine should have not only Armada of Orbital Dreadnoughts, capable to eliminate Russian nuclear forces in a matter of minutes, but also a government that won't discriminate and abuse Russian people which means equal rights for all folks of Kievan Empire and with government style acceptable for all of them.
And the result is the same - Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are united, with two differences - Kiev is the capital, and the United Russia has an Armada of Orbital Dreadnoughts.
No, thanks, I don't want any 'United Russia'. This ship has already sailed. Three countries/nations that has already come to more or less acceptable terms of co-existence.

No, thanks, I don't want any 'United Russia'. This ship has already sailed. Three countries/nations that has already come to more or less acceptable terms of co-existence.
If you don't want to live with the Russians in the same state, if you don't want to conquer or keep the lands with the mostly Russian population - just let them go. A civilised divorce without all this military barbarism. Why not?

If you don't want to live with the Russians in the same state, if you don't want to conquer or keep the lands with the mostly Russian population - just let them go. A civilised divorce without all this military barbarism. Why not?
Where should I put my signature?

The problem is, that your government does not care about your signatures. So, all what you can do - is to avoid mobilisation.
'Mobilization' isn't the thing that bothers me. And of course I won't elaborate why.

Here come the first shots of military commissions at civilians.
Transcarpathia, city. Vinogradov.
Military enlistment officers took 2 people from the Roma tabor. Half an hour later, all Roma gathered near the military enlistment center and broke down the gates. In response those started shooting and throwing light noise grenades.

I see, Ukro pigs, what freedom is?

Forum List

Back