Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Personally, I wouldn't care that there are idiots who “think” that way. The trouble is that such idiots elect similar idiots to power. And that's where it gets dangerous. A monkey with a grenade.

Putin is a monkey with nukes.

You've already installed another lunatic dictator.

Russians have to be a special kind of stupid. A civilized democracy is beyond Russian intelligence.

The Czar
Lenin
Stalin
Khruschev
Brezhnev
Gorbachev
Yeltsin
Putin

Everyone one of them (except perhaps Khruschev & Brezhnev) was either a criminal thug, a mass murderer and a tyrant or totally incompetent.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with Russians?

Back then Ukrainians were Russians and you were supposed to shoot them all if shit happened and I guess you'd have been happy to too, why all of a sudden you like Uks now and don't like Russians?

Because Uks haven't invaded anyone.

'Holding back' seems to be the core of the Biden admin's strategy in this war. Not to provide too much so as this war doesn’t escalate in something wider and uncontrollable, but to give some needed minimum to make sure Ukraine doesn't lose this war (by this I mean a major military defeat 'right now').

Though, this hardly can be called a 'strategy', because it doesn't span for more than several months time scope. Or, on the other hand, I simply can't still grasp that.

As FDR proved:

"Patience is a virtue"

Really?

When did Ukraine invade Russia?
Do I have to go over it again and again? "Go eat some flowers" is the only polite explanation that I can come up with.
– Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn???
Really?

Last edited:
Do I have to go over it again and again? "Go eat some flowers" is the only polite explanation that I can come up with.
– Aleksandr Isayevich Solzhenitsyn???
Really?

I've heard all the Russian propaganda they used as an excuse to invade Ukraine.

It's about the same as the Nazi propaganda they used as an excuse to invade Russia.

People who "elected" an old marasmatic as president have the nerve (or stupidity) to say something about Putin.... Go away, you wretch.

Gee...It's not very hard to understand why you hate Biden.

Too bad for you that he's doing a great job as President and will continue to do so until January 2029.

Unlike Putin, Biden didn't have to murder people to obtain his office.

Yeah, maybe. But for now, I am more interested what will be in between.

In between both Russia and Ukraine will bleed.

And Putin will learn to think twice before he invades another country.

'Holding back' seems to be the core of the Biden admin's strategy in this war. Not to provide too much so as this war doesn’t escalate in something wider and uncontrollable, but to give some needed minimum to make sure Ukraine doesn't lose this war (by this I mean a major military defeat 'right now').

Though, this hardly can be called a 'strategy', because it doesn't span for more than several months time scope. Or, on the other hand, I simply can't still grasp that.
The more Biden delays the more destruction Russia wreaks on Ukraine and this will lead to Ukraine hitting Russia harder.

In between both Russia and Ukraine will bleed.

And Putin will learn to think twice before he invades another country.
Nah, I expect a change of the administration this (next) year. At least, I hope on that.

it's a close call for me, but i'm gonna have to vote in favor of the Russians and their plans to hold on to the Black Sea and Sea of Azov...
the Ukrainians don't necessarily need the Donbass and Crimea after all.
the Russians, they do need it, to protect their motherland.
the Russians have effectively been driven to their most ancient of borders by the West after the fall of the USSR, i don't think we here in the West need to challenge them any more than we already have.
i dont agree

Forum List

Back