Who wants to see Russia beat up over Ukraine?

Nah, I expect a change of the administration this (next) year. At least, I hope on that.

Unless the Republicans switch their candidate, don't count on it.

There's no chance Trump will ever be President again.

Unless the Republicans switch their candidate, don't count on it.

There's no chance Trump will ever be President again.
Trump is on his way back to being president. I am sick of Biden and so are millions of Americans.

The Russians keep changing the reasons & goals of why they've invaded Ukraine.

It seems that every few months they realize that the Russian people have figured out that their reason were pure BULLSHIT, and they need to make up new reasons.

Remember when this was just a "Special Military Operation"?

If the Russian people knew the truth - that there is absolutely no threat to Russia by anyone - they'd remove Putin.

The Russian government has to promote false paranoia to keep the Russian people from revolting.

Trump belongs in prison. Biden has done a very good job...you're just too brainwashed to see it.
Trump has not broken laws. Biden you claim did fine importing millions of illegal aliens? And you are pleased at super high inflation?

Trump has not broken laws. Biden you claim did fine importing millions of illegal aliens? And you are pleased at super high inflation?

This discussion doesn't belong in this thread.

But yes, Trump has broken many, many laws - and you know it. Please stop trying to gaslight me or anyone else.

Biden is following the law regarding border security. The Republicans, at Trump request, killed a very conservative, bipartisan, bill to reduce illegal immigration.

Now, the illegals are Trump fault. But you knew that as well.

The Russians keep changing the reasons & goals of why they've invaded Ukraine.

It seems that every few months they realize that the Russian people have figured out that their reason were pure BULLSHIT, and they need to make up new reasons.

Remember when this was just a "Special Military Operation"?

If the Russian people knew the truth - that there is absolutely no threat to Russia by anyone - they'd remove Putin.

The Russian government has to promote false paranoia to keep the Russian people from revolting.
Aren't you and Anton twins? Not only do you look alike but you think the same stupid thoughts.

Last edited:
This discussion doesn't belong in this thread.

But yes, Trump has broken many, many laws - and you know it. Please stop trying to gaslight me or anyone else.

Biden is following the law regarding border security. The Republicans, at Trump request, killed a very conservative, bipartisan, bill to reduce illegal immigration.

Now, the illegals are Trump fault. But you knew that as well.
Democrats killed the true Border Security bill. How can you declare Trump is guilty when the Criminal courts have not found him guilty? The media blamed Trump. But I blame Democrats who sat on HR2 the actual border security bill. Biden opened the Border and must have told Democrats to reject HR2 the true Border Security bill.

Democrats killed the true Border Security bill. How can you declare Trump is guilty when the Criminal courts have not found him guilty? The media blamed Trump. But I blame Democrats who sat on HR2 the actual border security bill. Biden opened the Border and must have told Democrats to reject HR2 the true Border Security bill.

I watched Trump's speech on Jan. 6. That's all that's needed to prove his guilt.

HR2 is a BULLSHIT bill that only makes it mandatory to build Trump's stupid wall.

The bipartisan bill would have increased border security.

MAGA idiots couldn't care less about border security, they just want to immortalize Trump by building him a wall.

Your orange god is jealous because Hadrian has a wall in Scotland. The big orange baby wants one too.

Robert W
And you were sweating flying those planes nights and days for what? So that some liberal scum could rob you of your hard earned relatively normal president? Is there justice in this world?

Robert W
And you were sweating flying those planes nights and days for what? So that some liberal scum could rob you of your hard earned relatively normal president? Is there justice in this world?
I wasn't sweating.

I watched Trump's speech on Jan. 6. That's all that's needed to prove his guilt.

HR2 is a BULLSHIT bill that only makes it mandatory to build Trump's stupid wall.

The bipartisan bill would have increased border security.

MAGA idiots couldn't care less about border security, they just want to immortalize Trump by building him a wall.

Your orange god is jealous because Hadrian has a wall in Scotland. The big orange baby wants one too.
Do you recall Trump telling the group to be peaceful? They were not to damage property nor harm anybody? The cop did not listen since he murdered Ashli Babbitt. The HR2 is a complete law that protects the border so Biden told the Senate not to pass it. Walls are always a barrier. Wait, do you have doors that lock?

Do you recall Trump telling the group to be peaceful? They were not to damage property nor harm anybody? The cop did not listen since he murdered Ashli Babbitt. The HR2 is a complete law that protects the border so Biden told the Senate not to pass it. Walls are always a barrier. Wait, do you have doors that lock?

Trump told then to 'Go Peacefully' to the Capitol, then to 'fight like Hell', which is exactly what they did.

They did damage property and attempt to stop Congress from the execution of their duties.

It's clear that if Congress had not escaped they would have been taken hostage.

We all know the plan:

They would take Congress hostage; Trump would pretend to be a mediator. Congress would be forced to cancel the electoral college. Then the House of Representatives would choose the next President - which would be Trump.

It was an illegal subversion of the law and the Constitution.

They should all be hanged for treason. Babbit is the only one that really got what she deserved.

Robert W

Please stop trying to taking advantage of the weak minded!

Forum List

Back