What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

The gag order is for attacks on witnesses and juries and family of the prosecutor and judge and witnesses and jury. Bragg and Merchan are ok targets.

And is not curbing his campaigning or political speech....
Commentary that it’s a persecution prosecution are neither attacks nor intimidation

Nope. Trump denied ever meeting Daniels.

Then when pictures of them together surfaced, he denied banging her.
Nope. Trump denied ever meeting Daniels.

Then when pictures of them together surfaced, he denied banging her.
I read the entire link despite my trepidation to do so... and it does not say anywhere that Trump denied knowing Stormy at anytime... stop lying... you are killing your board cred....

Yeah, I can understand that. I've found that the balance that works for me is just not to engage here. It's pointless. It took a while to be able to do that, because the natural impulse is to respond. But I very much want to understand this. Once I looked into the nature of cults, things began to make more sense.

Former President Donald Trump has risked the wrath of his hush money trial judge after railing against “sleazebags, lowlifes, and grifters” who “say absolutely anything that they want” in an apparent attack on witnesses.

Despite a gag order restricting what Trump can say about witnesses and jurors, the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee bemoaned on social media Wednesday that he has to “listen to lies and false statements” be made against him without being able to respond. Trump also called New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan “corrupt and highly conflicted.”

Last edited:
Trump will get his chance to testify.

Former President Donald Trump has risked the wrath of his hush money trial judge after railing against “sleazebags, lowlifes, and grifters” who “say absolutely anything that they want” in an apparent attack on witnesses.

Despite a gag order restricting what Trump can say about witnesses and jurors, the presumptive 2024 GOP nominee bemoaned on social media Wednesday that he has to “listen to lies and false statements” be made against him without being able to respond. Trump also called New York Supreme Court Judge Juan Merchan “corrupt and highly conflicted.”

I read the entire link despite my trepidation to do so... and it does not say anywhere that Trump denied knowing Stormy at anytime... stop lying... you are killing your board cred....

Trump is the guy who lied... now he's panicking his lies have been exposed.

At least Clinton finally admitted he skull-fucked Monica.

Trump is the guy who lied... now he's panicking his lies have been exposed.

At least Clinton finally admitted he skull-fucked Monica.
Hey dummy!... this is the best day Trump has had all year... the Georgia case is on hold the federal case is on hold and the NY case is crumbling.... and even the lying little book writer bitch will end up with nothing in the end... its all failed right in front of us....:auiqs.jpg:

Hey dummy!... this is the best day Trump has had all year... the Georgia case is on hold the federal case is on hold and the NY case is crumbling.... and even the lying little book writer bitch will end up with nothing in the end... its all failed right in front of us....:auiqs.jpg:

Like I said, guy, you can live in your little fantasy world.

The NY Case is going horribly for Trump. Delaying the other cases are kind of meaningless, because once he's a felon, he loses.

I guess after he loses, his lawyers will quickly reach settlements on all the other cases.

Like I said, guy, you can live in your little fantasy world.

The NY Case is going horribly for Trump. Delaying the other cases are kind of meaningless, because once he's a felon, he loses.

I guess after he loses, his lawyers will quickly reach settlements on all the other cases.
MSNBC and CNN disagree with you.... and they have people in the courtroom...

May 07, 7:30 PM
Trump was ‘cursing audibly’ during Daniels’ testimony

Former President Trump was “cursing audibly” at one point during today’s direct examination of Stormy Daniels, according to a transcript of a sidebar conversation that was released following court.

“I understand that your client is upset at this point, but he is cursing audibly, and he is shaking his head visually and that’s contemptuous. It has the potential to intimidate the witness and the jury can see that,” Judge Juan Merchan told Trump’s attorney during the sidebar, according to the transcript.

“I will talk to him,” said Trump attorney Todd Blanche.

“So, I am speaking to you here at the bench because I don’t want to embarrass him,” Merchan said. “You need to speak to him. I won’t tolerate that.”

“I will talk to him,” Blanche replied.

Following a subsequent break, reporters heard Judge Merchan ask Blanche whether he had spoken to his client, but at the time it wasn’t clear what the judge was referring to.

Daniels’ testimony included a graphic description of her alleged sexual encounter with Trump in 2006.

Other than to silence him so he won't expose all of the liberals trying to imprison him for nothing. I asked this question in another thread but I wanted to also make a new thread about it to give more people the chance to answer it. (People on the left mostly.) So, anybody got anything? :popcorn:

Edit: (Because I can) Bonus question: Why are they even holding a criminal trial for Trump supposedly cheating on his wife anyways?
Just trying to keep GOP loons calm ...attacking jurors etc...

All the coverage I've seen, (including CNN and MSNBC) think this is going very badly for Trump. He swearing loud enough for the jury to hear, his lawyers are dumbfounded and letting things get in that shouldn't be.
I've been switching back and forth from CNN and MSNBC and they are not saying this is going badly for Trump... I've never seen more sad faces in my life... and today they are angry at the appeals court in Georgia and the judge overseeing the federal document case....

I've been switching back and forth from CNN and MSNBC and they are not saying this is going badly for Trump... I've never seen more sad faces in my life... and today they are angry at the appeals court in Georgia and the judge overseeing the federal document case....

Then I have to conclude you are delusional. Everyone knew Trump was going to appeal the Georgia Ruling... but it's just another delay tactic.

Forum List

Back