Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

^^^ works hard defending pedos

How many inappropriate showers does it take to make a 12 year old scared to shower at home?

That's how many inappropriate showers the pedophile in chief took with Ashley.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

MTG is RIGHT!!!

You're 12, you tell us.

^^^ This is the lie pedocrats like to tell.

If she wasn't 11/12, how old was she?

Democrats don't know how old she was, all they do is say I'm lying

How do pedocrats know I'm lying if they themselves don't know the age?

LOLOL

That you change the numbers is yet more evidence if you making shit up again.

Faun is getting all flustered and trying to derail this thread. Typical childish behavior.
Won't admit the truth. :nono: Really it is all about the diary is real and they hid it.
Now we know. I love Snopes

You say you don't know her age, then claim I'm lying about.

How do you know I'm lying of you don't know the answer?

If she was 11/12, would that make any difference to you? NO

So you think she was 11 or 12? Based on what?

I support her recall, not your interpretations.

And I know three generations ago might not think you a decent person for assuming what you do now.
cool story bro. Put it in your diary. In 100 years they will laugh at you and call you a name.

Faun is getting all flustered and trying to derail this thread. Typical childish behavior.
Won't admit the truth. :nono: Really it is all about the diary is real and they hid it.

The truth is you lied.

You project and describe yourself. I am glad you love Snopes. Others do not.

1. www.factcheck.org › 2020 › 11Checking the Facts in the World of Trump - FactCheck.org

Nov 25, 2020 · The Washington Post’s Fact Checker, which maintains a cumulative total, found that as of Sept. 11 Trump had made 23,035 false or misleading statements in 1,331 days. That amounts to a full...
  2. www.poynter.org › reporting-editing › 2024What PolitiFact learned in 1,000 fact-checks of Donald Trump

Trump stands alone for the share of rated claims that are some degree of false. About 76% of his statements earned ratings of Mostly False, False or

you were naked in a public pool? maybe you were at a nudist camp and you don't remember?

No. Never said that.

Interesting imagination you have though ...

well this shower certainly was naked and coed. Nod.

Sure.

It is all about whatboutism, you "whatabouted" Trump supporters :confused:

You support a sexual assaulter and hide behind claims of whataboutism.

Would you vote for Trump if he sexually assaulted your own daughter or is only ok if he sexually assaulted someone else's daughter?

Why what?

Why do you lie?

The Diary, I already posted the link. Do keep up if you can. :badgrin:
What about it? You don't know how old she was and it wasn't illegal.

What was wrong about it?
So you do not know that it’s wrong for a dad to shower with a 10-12 year old daughter. Now if they took the unusual method of wearing bathing suits then it’s still weird but not perverted
Moderators Take Note. -
This party has identified themselves as seeing no wrong in perverse behavior. It will be identified and addressed as such. Don’t want to receive any nonsense about its against some rule.

This is an excellent point.

When I was young I used to go to the local pool and after the open swim session we would all file into the big group showers, kids, adults there parents id they came with all together rinsing chlorine. Same sex of course but still.

After PE in middle school we showered every day afterward and of course the adult teacher was there...not showering of course but supervising us.

Biden showers with his daughter at some unknown age and that means all Dems are pedophiles but their candidate for president is a convicted sexual assaulter and fraudster who walked in on underage girls at beauty patents but Trump is a victim.

Meanwhile religious leaders are molesting kids right and left and from the cadre of usual Trump supporters not one thread is ever made about it. They lie, project and protect their own while waving a flag of morality.

It's sickening.
The right wing religious leaders have far far too many pedophiles among them.

So you do not know that it’s wrong for a dad to shower with a 10-12 year old daughter. Now if they took the unusual method of wearing bathing suits then it’s still weird but not perverted
Moderators Take Note. -
This party has identified themselves as seeing no wrong in perverse behavior. It will be identified and addressed as such. Don’t want to receive any nonsense about its against some rule.

What?? Who said anything about a 10-12 year old?

I answered about 10 posts ago perversion defender.

You didn't answer if you think she was 11 or 12. You answered saying she wouldn't remember before 4. Which is also a bullshit answer as I have a few memories from the age of 3.

So man up.... do you think she was 11 or 12?

Forum List

Back