Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

We know what you are, a lost MAGAt soul. Hmm?
:):):)
Did you not read or can you not understand this statement?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
I am not sure MAGAts have souls.

Remember they told you the diary was a fake? And then you found out people got arrested for stealing the "fake diary" ?
Well then you heard "the contents are fake" "not true" NOT SO FAST....

The contents have been verified and they are TRUE. Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

It exists...end of story, dunce....

It exists...end of story, dunce....
Democrats are not upset by the news Biden took many inappropriate showers with his daughter because Democrats have been fighting for adult men to shower with little girls for decades now.

Goto planet fitness to see democrats in action

Democrats put men in showers with little girls.

Democrats = party of pedophiles

Eat a shit sandwich and kiss your dog on the lips :):):)

^ ^ ^ ^ ^

triggered-gif.286190

iku is so triggered. Why he lets the guy kick him in the balls is just stupid.

iku, you are a nobody; we all know it.
iku :salute:

Post like this from WEF/Democrat shills and bots are considered badges of honor by Americans.

America. Listen here...

If WEF/Democrats shills/bots aren't out making Post like this about you, then you're not trying hard enough.

Forum List

Back