What Reason Would A Gag Order Be Placed On Trump?

Then I have to conclude you are delusional. Everyone knew Trump was going to appeal the Georgia Ruling... but it's just another delay tactic.
No way another Atlanta prosecutor touches that can of worms once Fani is off the case... that case is over... the federal case will now not begin till well after the election when Trump's AG can kill it....
And where is the crime in the NY case the jury wants to know....

No way another Atlanta prosecutor touches that can of worms once Fani is off the case... that case is over... the federal case will now not begin till well after the election when Trump's AG can kill it....
And where is the crime in the NY case the jury wants to know....
1) No promise Fani will be off the case.
2) After Trump loses in November, the GOP will be as happy to purge him as the Democrats.
3) Nixon was forced to resign when he tried to kill investigations into his misconduct.

1) No promise Fani will be off the case.
2) After Trump loses in November, the GOP will be as happy to purge him as the Democrats.
3) Nixon was forced to resign when he tried to kill investigations into his misconduct.
No she is done.... they are maybe going to push the case up a level and it will die a slow death years from now on someone's desk.... state courts and prosecutors in Georgia do not hold such hatred for Trump like Atlanta...
Basically its over and pausing the federal case indefinitely like Judge Cannon did today kills that case as well...
Lawfare has failed... I wouldn't be surprised if judge Mershon comes out tomorrow and announces a mistrial....
You tards failed....

I've been switching back and forth from CNN and MSNBC and they are not saying this is going badly for Trump... I've never seen more sad faces in my life... and today they are angry at the appeals court in Georgia and the judge overseeing the federal document case....

Trump was cursing audibly in court. He's one fat tabloid joke.

No she is done.... they are maybe going to push the case up a level and it will die a slow death years from now on someone's desk.... state courts and prosecutors in Georgia do not hold such hatred for Trump like Atlanta...

Nope, they probably don't want to open that can of worms.

Basically its over and pausing the federal case indefinitely like Judge Cannon did today kills that case as well...

No, it only pushes it past the election Trump will lose.

Lawfare has failed... I wouldn't be surprised if judge Mershon comes out tomorrow and announces a mistrial....
You tards failed....
You are going into full fantasy.

Here's the thing. Trump did the same thing he did in the E Jean Carroll trial. He snarled at the witness and jury.

That cost him 81 million in the former case.

You see, Stormy did a huge amount of damage. People can now see what a shit human being Trump is.

Nope, they probably don't want to open that can of worms.

No, it only pushes it past the election Trump will lose.

You are going into full fantasy.

Here's the thing. Trump did the same thing he did in the E Jean Carroll trial. He snarled at the witness and jury.

That cost him 81 million in the former case.

You see, Stormy did a huge amount of damage. People can now see what a shit human being Trump is.

The jury could hear Trump cussing in court. He should testify... That would give him his chance to speak.

The jury could hear Trump cussing in court. He should testify... That would give him his chance to speak.
The incredible patience he is showing. Come November if he wins, new rules will be installed. All of this for America first.

The incredible patience he is showing. Come November if he wins, new rules will be installed. All of this for America first.

Trump has very little self control. That's why he's charged in 4 jurisdictions.

Trump is going to win... the dems can't make enough illegal ballots to pull off another steal.... warnings are going out to the illegal migrants... do not try and vote or you will get deported....

Trump is going to leave them alone if they don't vote? Come on, if this was Really happening (it isn't), they should be motivated to vote.

Here's why Trump is going to lose.

1) He's going to get convicted in NY, and even if he manages to punt the other charges past the election, that will still be hanging over his head.
2) He's doing a very poor job of fundraising, and what little he is raising he's stealing for his personal use.
3) He's done a very poor job this time of local organizing, opening no field offices while Biden has opened hundreds.
4) Dobbs. Women don't much like the thought of being turned into unwilling breeding machines, and they will let it be known at the polls in November.
5) He's going to lose a lot of his crazy base to Brain Worm Kennedy.

Allen Weisselberg directed Cohen on how to write his invoice for this cover-up.... Cohen did not create the scheme from what I've read...?

The court case has not fully gotten to all of this part yet, the 34 charges of business falsification and why each individual one is false, and proof trump and trump org. knew they were false, and connect an advantage for them to lie, and a whole bunch of other stuff has to be established in the next half of the trial...

all the dots have to be connected before the prosecution rests, that beyond a reasonable doubt, what the prosecution is claiming has been proven to the jury....and then there is the Defense side of the trial, any of their witnesses etc.
Question - all these business records were allegedly "falsified" months after the election, so how can they be used to "prevent or promote" someone's election?

Trump has very little self control. That's why he's charged in 4 jurisdictions.
Nah, the four indictments in four jurisdictions (unprecedented) is because your party understands the incredible weakness of your candidate.

Question - all these business records were allegedly "falsified" months after the election, so how can they be used to "prevent or promote" someone's election?
Here is where I now think it is going... Please take this as an opinion of it based on a link Seymore posted, of how the law reads ...and what we know so far....

Trump aided and helped conceal the commission of another crime, with falsifying his business records.

The other crime was Cohen committing Campaign finance crimes. I don't know the specifics of Cohen's crimes but one surely had to be Cohen paying Stormy off with $130,000 for Trump and his political aspirations and campaign, when his individual limit according to law is somewhere around just $2500-$3000 per election cycle, another could be not reporting the donation to the campaign, etc....but I am uncertain precisely what the crimes were for him that I believe were at the felony level.

Regardless in Cohen's indictment it says at the bequest of Individual #1, or the unindicted Individual #1.... which was Trump.

The prosecution has spent time on these things-

SHOWING THE AFFAIR OCCURRED

- Showing that the stormy affair did happen and all the embarrassing things she told about it, that she wanted the public to know would have hurt his campaign.

SHOWING TRUMP WAS CONCERNED WITH HIS CAMPAIGN, IF FOUND OUT

-Hope Hicks testifying it was most certainly a red alarm fire with the Category 5 Access Hollywood tape and this Stormy thing was absolutely critical, to not get out and add to it!

-Hope testified that Michael would not do this for Trump, out of the kindness of his heart, Trump had to know!

-Pecker testifies that he dealt as Trump's ears to catch bad salacious stories looking to be sold about him so to PROTECT his CAMPAIGN....

TRUMP'S LIKELY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT COHEN WAS DOING

-Pecker testified Trump knew all. He was a micro and macro, touched everything manager/owner.

-Trump's accountants and secretaries etc, testified to this also.

-------------

The prosecution seems to be establishing or trying to support Cohen establishing when he testifies, that Trump was aware of the illegal way Cohen was going to Fix It for him, to silence Stormy Daniels so his campaign would not be hurt and Trump couldn't be identified. They did this with Weisselberg notes stating how to get to the $420k Cohen was reimbursed....

They also are spending time establishing, that there is no way under the sun, that Trump would sign those $35000 checks to Cohen each month where their invoices were falsified, without knowing the plan for these falsified invoices was to pay back Cohen for the $130k and some!!!! A big amount more!!! They have Trump testimony from another suit with Stormy where Trump testified he did pay Cohen back....

This is the gist of what I can see happening, so far....

Last edited:
Here is where I now think it is going... Please take this as an opinion of it based on a link Seymore posted, of how the law reads ...and what we know so far....

Trump aided and helped conceal the commission of another crime, with falsifying his business records.

The other crime was Cohen committing Campaign finance crimes. I don't know the specifics of Cohen's crimes but one surely had to be Cohen paying Stormy off with $130,000 for Trump and his political aspirations and campaign, when his individual limit according to law is somewhere around just $2500-$3000 per election cycle, another could be not reporting the donation to the campaign, etc....but I am uncertain precisely what the crimes were for him that I believe were at the felony level.

Regardless in Cohen's indictment it says at the bequest of Individual #1, or the unindicted Individual #1.... which was Trump.

The prosecution has spent time on these things-

SHOWING THE AFFAIR OCCURRED

- Showing that the stormy affair did happen and all the embarrassing things she told about it, that she wanted the public to know would have hurt his campaign.

SHOWING TRUMP WAS CONCERNED WITH HIS CAMPAIGN, IF GOTTEN OUT

-Hope Hicks testifying it was most certainly a red alarm fire with the Category 5 Access Hollywood tape and this Stormy thing was absolutely critical, to not get out and add to it!

-Hope testified that Michael would not do this for Trump, out of the kindness of his heart, Trump had to know!

-Pecker testifies that he dealt as Trump's ears to catch bad salacious stories looking to be sold about him so to PROTECT his CAMPAIGN....

TRUMP'S LIKELY KNOWLEDGE OF WHAT COHEN WAS DOING

-Pecker testified Trump knew all. He was a micro and macro, touched everything manager/owner.

-Trump's accountants and secretaries etc, testified to this also.

-------------

The prosecution seems to be establishing or trying to support Cohen establishing when he testifies, that Trump was aware of the illegal way Cohen was going to Fix It for him, to silence Stormy Daniels so his campaign would not be hurt and Trump couldn't be identified. They did this with Weisselberg notes stating how to get to the $420k Cohen was reimbursed....

They also are spending time establishing, that there is no way under the sun, that Trump would sign those $35000 checks to Cohen each month where their invoices were falsified, without knowing the plan for these falsified invoices was to pay back Cohen for the $130k and some!!!! A big amount more!!! They have Trump testimony from another suit with Stormy where Trump testified he did pay Cohen back....

This is the gist of what I can see happening, so far....
Trump falsified his business records to cover up Cohen's "crime?" Really? Interesting theory. Good luck to the prosecution selling that to the jury.

Forum List

Back