Oh... That "Fake Ashley Biden Diary"... whoa not so fast.. It has been verified as True

iku

Platinum Member
Apr 15, 2023
Remember they told you the diary was a fake? And then you found out people got arrested for stealing the "fake diary" ?
Well then you heard "the contents are fake" "not true" NOT SO FAST....

The contents have been verified and they are TRUE. Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

Remember they told you the diary was a fake? And then you found out people got arrested for stealing the "fake diary" ?

The contents have been verified and they are TRUE. Very interesting the media tried to hide this. Do you agree?

Note: On April 29, 2024, Snopes changed the rating of this fact check from "Unproven" to "True" based on testimony provided by Ashley Biden. In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
Previous versions of this fact check noted "strong evidence" that the diary existed, but argued that no source had authenticated the contents of the pages published online, writing that "the authenticity of photographs purported to be from a diary is a separate question from the factual existence of a diary."

Because published court documents including the written testimony of Ashley Biden herself demonstrate the reality of the diary, the claim that it has been "confirmed" is True.

I guess I missed that.

I always thought the diary was real. Why would someone be charged with stealing a fake diary?

What is likely fake are the pages posted online.

This article changes nothing.

Did you miss the part where Ashley Biden said her personal diary was posted online? What more verification do you need?
Does that mean that all pictures and claims of the diary are true?

Can you link the diary?

Can you link the diary?
I never said the pictures were, but her own words authenticate the text.

I have no interest in such mundane things. I simply read the thread beyond the first few lines. Did you?

So sick people like you misrepresent entries and take stuff out of context and build crazed narratives? Okay.

Lots that is innocent seems sexual to you people. It reveals the workings of sick minds. Biden's daughter does not call him a sexual abuser, but we all know a jury and a court have called Trump that.

carry on

I guess I missed that.

I always thought the diary was real. Why would someone be charged with stealing a fake diary?

Can you link the diary?

Did you read the article? It is all TRUE.

Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
:fu: What part do you not understand?

It is ALL TRUE! And this changes it all!

iku is lying, and after the elections the defamation laws will be tightened and be fierce on punks like him.

Did you miss the part where Ashley Biden said her personal diary was posted online?

After the election, Truth Deniers such as yourself will be locked up.

In an April 8 letter to a New York judge requesting jail time for one of the two people convicted of stealing her diary, Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."

Last edited:
I never said the pictures were, but her own words authenticate the text.

I have no interest in such mundane things. I simply read the thread beyond the first few lines. Did you?
Perhaps it's my fault for not being more clear but I was referring to the shower with dad portion.

That is the only thing I have seen that is concerning and since you said the diary was posted online I wondered if you saw it there. (Not the single page photo I expect is fake).

Did you read the article? It is all TRUE.

Biden wrote "I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online."
:fu: What part do you not understand?

It is ALL TRUE! And this changes it all!
Her diary was stolen and posted online. That is true. That does not mean all claims of its contents are true.

Can you link the diary please?

Her diary was stolen and posted online. That is true. That does not mean all claims of its contents are true.

Can you link the diary please?
Yes it does make it true. Read the article
Do your own research.

Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified.​

true.JPG

Last edited:
I guess I missed that.

Was Ashley’s TV interview where she tells the story also fake?

Forum List

Back