Trump is using the same hate rhetoric as Hitler

I think the Hitleresque words and notions in his speeches come from Stephen Miller. Trump, who communicates at a fourth grade level, simply doesn't have the capacity to utilize words like that. And he's not an ideologue, he's an unwell man-child desperate for validation.

Then, as he always does, depending on the response, he repeats the terms and ideas over and over going forward.

Trump is the useful tool. It's those around him who have the specific agenda.
Stephen Miller and Donald Trump are trying to save America.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.
From the River to the sea! Trump shouted.

And the right, as in half this countries population, knows that Trump is using the same hate rhetoric almost word for word , as the same type of tool that made Germany align itself with one of the ugliest most evil leader in our world history. Hitler . The point being the right is willing to go in that direction to stay in power.

“Former President Donald Trump ramped up his attacks on Democrats at a private luncheon hosted at Mar-a-Lago, during which he referred to Democrats as “running a Gestapo administration” — equating President Joe Biden’s administration to Nazi Germany, according to three attendees. CNN panel discusses.”

Hitler called himself a NAZI, shitforbrains.

Speaking of Hitler.
1715157470309.png

Godwin swing and a MISS.
OP should receive a wellness check........ :cuckoo:

I think the Hitleresque words and notions in his speeches come from Stephen Miller. Trump, who communicates at a fourth grade level, simply doesn't have the capacity to utilize words like that. And he's not an ideologue, he's an unwell man-child desperate for validation.

Then, as he always does, depending on the response, he repeats the terms and ideas over and over going forward.

Go loose more of your clients money…

Living in a world of conspiracy theories provides comfort and certainty. Some are just more susceptible to it than others.

I guess some people just need it.

Yeah, just like your Trump is a Russian asset fantasy conspiracy theory.
PROJECTION MONKEY SAYS WHAT????????
:rolleyes:

So ..
Which of you is the BILLIONAIRE again?

Why are you so filled with seething white hot rage, hate, division? You're to be pitied.
Because I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country, and you are the scum that I claim you are. You pigs are traitors to the best country in the world. you support our enemy's and everything that you claim is built on lies , You are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of your lives.

They are by no means to be considered the other side of the isle , or the noble opposition, or a group with just a different opinion. They are evil, this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be seen and treated as such. It's either them or democracy. You pick.
You mad, brah?

Because I'm a patriot and hate all the enemy's of my country, and you are the scum that I claim you are. You pigs are traitors to the best country in the world. you support our enemy's and everything that you claim is built on lies , You are this countries biggest threat and enemy and should be treated as such for the rest of your lives.
You’re an American hating commie who lied in your op.

Living in a world of conspiracy theories provides comfort and certainty. Some are just more susceptible to it than others.

I guess some people just need it.

Yeah the Trump/Russia conspiracy, document gate, rape gate and loan gate. All ridiculous Democrat created conspiracies made up to hobble Trump and interefere with the Presidential election.

Forum List

Back