Climate Alarmists are Meeeellllltttting.....melllllllttttttinnnnng

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

Monmouth explained, “Less than half (46 percent) of the American public sees climate change as a very serious problem.”

And this is what you get when you keep crying wolf over and over and over and over.

And your fundamental message, which really may have merit, is lost.

Way to go guys.

And you can send a big thank you to Al Gore.

If you had focused on stewardship instead of shutting down oil and coal....you might have gotten more sympathy.

Breath that CO2....you earned it.

This American agrees with ad fontes media:
Ad Fontes Media rates Townhall in the Hyper-Partisan Right category of bias and as Mixed Reliability/Opinion OR Other Issues in terms of reliability. Townhall is a website that features news, conservative columnists, talk radio voices and podcasts. Launched in 1995 by The Heritage Foundation, Townhall is now owned by Salem Media Group.
Like, Duh!

Can you say Corporate Toadieland? I knew you could ;)

Arctic ice free? Check
Snow a thing of the past? Check
Polar bears extinct? Check

Climate Change Science = (failed predictions + flawed models)^nth

Then perhaps you can explain why none of the dire prognostications have come to pass?
Because mainstream science didn't make any of the prognostications you've been claiming they did. In the rare instances in which they did, they were heavily qualified by preconditions that you and yours choose to ignore. Acid rain, for instance and the ozone hole, were predicted to do us enormous harm IF we failed to act on their causes. But we DID act on their causes and they were both mitigated.

What do you believe are the causes of sea level rise?
How critical do you think it is? Did Obama's beach house flood yet?

How about Miami? It's not underwater is it?

Has any property been lost to sea rise yet, cupcake?

Let's see all your examples of it happening, Captain Panic. :rolleyes-41:

Last edited:
Because mainstream science didn't make any of the prognostications you've been claiming they did. In the rare instances in which they did, they were heavily qualified by preconditions that you and yours choose to ignore. Acid rain, for instance and the ozone hole, were predicted to do us enormous harm IF we failed to act on their causes. But we DID act on their causes and they were both mitigated.
Nice try but power plants shifting to NG and the rapid demise of our industrial base was the cause of the sulfur reductions.

Last edited:
How to prove oneself a moron: Pretend sea levels have not risen.
Water at the Statue of Liberty still the same place at high tide as it was when first built

The Statue or a moron!! It’s too stupid to realize AGWCult models have it underwater!!

Grumblenuts: “I’m not dumb like everyone says, I’m smart!!!! And I want respect!!”

Forum List

Back