Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

Where is the charge for that? There are very specific and separate campaign finance laws. Without such charges, how could a jury know if the current charges are in any way related to the mysterious 'second crime'? How could any legitimate judge allow a conviction on such grounds?
Go study the indictment, if you don't understand it.

Donald Deny Deny Deny Trump's word is worthless and everybody knows it. He denied sticking a finger in E Jean Carroll against her will, but the jury didn't buy it.

Please don't act like those worthless liberals that can't backup their claims with links as I do believe that you're better than that.

What version are we on ?

No clue.

Whats all the fuss about? i have no dog in the Trump Biden scrap but i smell a rat.

All I see and smell is a bitch.

Hmmm, not under an NDA, she claims they had sex.

Then she signs an NDA to not say she had sex with Trump, so then she denies they had sex.

Then she says they did have sex when trying to get out of the NDA.

Did you hear a boom? That was the sound of my brain exploding. 🤯

Please don't act like those worthless liberals that can't backup their claims with links as I do believe that you're better than that.

No clue.

All I see and smell is a bitch.

Did you hear a boom? That was the sound of my brain exploding. 🤯

'You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women,' US president says according to esteemed jhttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-women-bob-woodward-deny-sexual-assault-stormy-daniels-book-fear-a8534061.htmlournalist's book​

From the book, according to Axios: 'Trump gave some private advice to a friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women. Real power is fear. It's all about strength. Never show weakness. You've always got to be strong. Don't be bullied. ... 'You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women.''

Trump advised a friend facing allegations from women to never show weakness

Trump was caught in a scandal during the 2016 campaign with the revelation of a tape from 'Access Hollywood' featuring him talking to host Billy Bush, pictured with actress Arianne Zucker

Trump was caught in a scandal during the 2016 campaign with the revelation of a tape from 'Access Hollywood' featuring him talking to host Billy Bush, pictured with actress Arianne Zucker

''If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake you made. You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness. You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit.''

'You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women,' US president says according to esteemed jhttps://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/trump-women-bob-woodward-deny-sexual-assault-stormy-daniels-book-fear-a8534061.htmlournalist's book​

From the book, according to Axios: 'Trump gave some private advice to a friend who had acknowledged some bad behavior toward women. Real power is fear. It's all about strength. Never show weakness. You've always got to be strong. Don't be bullied. ... 'You've got to deny, deny, deny and push back on these women.''

Trump was caught in a scandal during the 2016 campaign with the revelation of a tape from 'Access Hollywood' featuring him talking to host Billy Bush, pictured with actress Arianne Zucker'Access Hollywood' featuring him talking to host Billy Bush, pictured with actress Arianne Zucker

''If you admit to anything and any culpability, then you're dead. That was a big mistake you made. You didn't come out guns blazing and just challenge them. You showed weakness. You've got to be strong. You've got to be aggressive. You've got to push back hard. You've got to deny anything that's said about you. Never admit.''

I can't find the part where it says that he actually knew those women and admitted to having sex with them.

Defense Attorney : Did you or did you not have sex with Donald Trump?
Stormy: I can’t be sure
Defense Attorney: What do you mean you can’t be sure?

Stormy: His Penis is so tiny (points to pinky) I couldn’t be sure if he was in or not
Stormy has been banged by some of the biggest hogs in the world. For a normal guy it would be like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

You mean he denies, denies, denies, just like he advised his friend? Go figure.:auiqs.jpg:

Yeah but where does it specifically say that he lied about not knowing them and how do I know that he actually said that? Stop beating around the bush as it doesn't look good.

Stormy Daniels testifies she spanked ‘rude’ Donald Trump with a magazine: ‘He was much more polite’ after.

Should we call him Spanky now.
I would wonder why many of the brothers go get the white women over their own. That in itself needs plenty of studying.

She "lied" when denying the affair because she signed a legal document stating she would have to pay Donald Trump $1,000,000.00 if she told the truth.
Oh that NDA …that’s right that legal expense trump had

Hey Listen, it will be an ABSOLUTE first if you ever back up one of your right wing talking points with actual FACTS.

Forum List

Back