Stormy Daniels Changes Her Story AGAIN?

Too bad that none of what you claim happened is illegal. Even lib lawyers have said this is a travesty of justice. Those other cases will never be decided before the election. When he is elected, those cases will magically disappear after he takes office because his attorney general will stop all prosecutions, if the libs don't decide to do it first. The documents case is dead because they refused to prosecute Hillary, Biden, Pence and all the others who held classified materials. It's a 14th Amendment issue.
Prosecutors are making the case, that the payoff were done, concealed in business transactions, sheltered on corporate accounts as business legal expenses, instead of personal expenses, and that they were made to hide his indiscretions from the voters, to affect the campaign and presidential election of 2016. In doing so, it represented a large non-campaign finance violation, and an organized conspiracy. Like so many payoffs, it is not the payoff or the act that prompted, but the conspiracy cover up, that is the felony. It will be up to the Jury to decide, if they make their case. Tell you what, though, I will go with the Jury, and if they say he is innocent, I will congratulate him on here.

It was an undisclosed, false campaign expenditure: a crime.
Where is the charge for that? There are very specific and separate campaign finance laws. Without such charges, how could a jury know if the current charges are in any way related to the mysterious 'second crime'? How could any legitimate judge allow a conviction on such grounds?

It will not be dismissed. Trump "The Horndog" fucked Stormy, "The Stripper slut" then had his fixer pay her off to keep it quiet, so it would not affect his standing in the 2016 election with the Baptists and Presbyterians. It was claimed as a business expense (tax write-off), but was actually a person expense item. As it was hush money to influence his standing in the election, it was also an undisclosed campaign finance violation, secretly made to affect the Election for President of The United State. You can take your pic of applicable laws broken and fight it out with the Judge and Jury. It is quite likely, Donald Trump will be found guilty on felonies, to cover up the fact, he cannot keep his dick in his pants, as the man has no self-control, no commitment to oaths before God, or to any of his wives, or any other oaths he takes, which is a really, really shitty character flaw for anybody seeking a leadership position of any kind, much less President of the United States and leader of the Free World (which he is not too big on the free world, anyway, as all his heroes are top down strongmen or outright Communists). And, this is just the start. He will most likely be found guilty of other felonies in Georgia, as well as the Federal Documents case, and may be charged with election charges in Arizona. He bills himself, now as "Al Capone", which fits him. Within 45 days, he will most likely be a convicted felon. Have a Nice Day. :cool:
What a pile of bullshit. Get your crying ready for November troll boy. Have a miserable day.

Prosecutors are making the case, that the payoff were done, concealed in business transactions, sheltered on corporate accounts as business legal expenses, instead of personal expenses, and that they were made to hide his indiscretions from the voters, to affect the campaign and presidential election of 2016. In doing so, it represented a large non-campaign finance violation, and an organized conspiracy. Like so many payoffs, it is not the payoff or the act that prompted, but the conspiracy cover up, that is the felony. It will be up to the Jury to decide, if they make their case. Tell you what, though, I will go with the Jury, and if they say he is innocent, I will congratulate him on here.
Without knowing the alleged second crime that bumps these out dated misdemeanors to felonies, how does anyone know they are even related? If the alleged second crime is not charged, how is it even legal to use it here? This whole thing is a disgraceful blight on our entire justice system.

1715171282948.png

I thought that she already admitted that their affair was a lie. So now she's going back on it? Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:

She "lied" when denying the affair because she signed a legal document stating she would have to pay Donald Trump $1,000,000.00 if she told the truth.

It will not be dismissed. Trump "The Horndog" fucked Stormy, "The Stripper slut" then had his fixer pay her off to keep it quiet, so it would not affect his standing in the 2016 election with the Baptists and Presbyterians. It was claimed as a business expense (tax write-off), but was actually a person expense item. As it was hush money to influence his standing in the election, it was also an undisclosed campaign finance violation, secretly made to affect the Election for President of The United State. You can take your pic of applicable laws broken and fight it out with the Judge and Jury. It is quite likely, Donald Trump will be found guilty on felonies, to cover up the fact, he cannot keep his dick in his pants, as the man has no self-control, no commitment to oaths before God, or to any of his wives, or any other oaths he takes, which is a really, really shitty character flaw for anybody seeking a leadership position of any kind, much less President of the United States and leader of the Free World (which he is not too big on the free world, anyway, as all his heroes are top down strongmen or outright Communists). And, this is just the start. He will most likely be found guilty of other felonies in Georgia, as well as the Federal Documents case, and may be charged with election charges in Arizona. He bills himself, now as "Al Capone", which fits him. Within 45 days, he will most likely be a convicted felon. Have a Nice Day. :cool:
Fuck off. Your opinion is meaningless here. 🤡

I thought that she already admitted that their affair was a lie. So now she's going back on it? Can somebody just please dismiss this darn case!? :rolleyes:

Stormy Daniels testifies she spanked ‘rude’ Donald Trump with a magazine: ‘He was much more polite’ after.

Should we call him Spanky now.

Whats all the fuss about? i have no dog in the Trump Biden scrap but i smell a rat.

Where is the charge for that? There are very specific and separate campaign finance laws. Without such charges, how could a jury know if the current charges are in any way related to the mysterious 'second crime'? How could any legitimate judge allow a conviction on such grounds?
It's a criminal coverup, and that is unethical as well as illegal.

Fuck off. Your opinion is meaningless here. 🤡
Nah, I think I will stay and keep telling it how it is, no matter what rightwing trump trolls crawl out of their holes. You see, trump is getting what trump calls for, by word, deed and action. If it were a democrat that did the same actions, you would be clamoring for action, wondering what took so long. So, here we are, another day in court and more of the true trump character coming to the surface, along with the background on how his miscalculations and desire to be above the law (along with his usual desires) brings him to another day in court, not even supported by any wife or family, as they all know he fucked her, authorized the payoff, attempted to launder the money through corporate accounts as a business expense, was aware of every facet of the attempted coverup, and now facing what normal people would face if they committed the same and tried to blame it on his lawyer, who served time for his conspiracy to cover up Don's peter track to hide his cheating on his marriage from the voters. The cover up hush money was effective in the time frame it was needed, to secure the religious vote, but it all came out later, anyway.

She has changed her story numerous times.

Hmmm, not under an NDA, she claims they had sex.

Then she signs an NDA to not say she had sex with Trump, so then she denies they had sex.

Then she says they did have sex when trying to get out of the NDA.

Forum List

Back