Helicopter Carrying Iran’s President Has Crashed, State Media Reports

For everyone who claims ...
Great historian Benny Morris defined LYING Ilan Pappe sloppy historian and his sources are actually Arab propaganda.

For everyone who claims
Zzz

Yeah; a book title and cover is “proof.”

🙄

🤣
Great historian Benny Morris defined LYING Ilan Pappe sloppy historian and his sources are actually Arab propaganda.

I just read that because of international sanctions, it’s hard for Iran to find helicopter parts and the ones they fly now are really old.
~~~~~~
You mean that Russia an ally of Iran buying all thosedrones refuses to sell Iran their best helicopters?
Then again look at all the replacement parts and weapons Iran bought from the Taliban when Joey tucked tail and left Afghanistan..

I wonder what this means for their future...

A president doesn't exist without support. Who is in support of the president?

BRICS might be toast....which is a means of weapons Russia desperately needs. (Iran was making Russia its weapons and munitions)

If Iranian president is gone...will the country descend into chaos?
What happens to their nuclear program and material?
What becomes of the terrorist groups they have supported for so long

DUBAI, May 20 (Reuters) - A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and his foreign minister crashed on Sunday as it was crossing mountain terrain in heavy fog, an Iranian official told Reuters, and rescuers were struggling to reach the site of the incident.
The official said the lives of Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian were "at risk following the helicopter crash", which happened on the way back from a visit to the border with Azerbaijan in Iran's northwest.

"We are still hopeful but information coming from the crash site is very concerning," the official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
State TV quoted an official as saying at least one passenger and one crew member had been in contact with rescuers. It also said the helicopter had been found, though Iran's Red Crescent denied this report.
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who holds ultimate power with a final say on foreign policy and Iran's nuclear programme, sought to reassure Iranians, saying there would be no disruption to state affairs.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ts-convoy-accident-says-strate-tv-2024-05-19/

I truly hope Israel is not involved

See post #88....linking to an assertion by a Tweeter 'Online Shogun'....claiming there is a confirmation of the guys's death.

So I checked the Associated Press, the New York Times, and the Washington Post.

None of them, so far, have reported what Shogun has asserted to be true.

FYI

One
See post #88....linking to an assertion by a Tweeter 'Online Shogun'....claiming there is a confirmation of the guys's death.

So I checked the Associated Press, the New York Times, and the Washington Post.

None of them, so far, have reported what Shogun has asserted to be true.

FYI
One News aggregate has said his # 3 was on board also 2 others said it was his # 2 who is on board with him

DUBAI, May 20 (Reuters) - A helicopter carrying Iranian President Ebrahim Raisi and his foreign minister crashed on Sunday as it was crossing mountain terrain in heavy fog, an Iranian official told Reuters, and rescuers were struggling to reach the site of the incident.
The official said the lives of Raisi and Foreign Minister Hossein Amirabdollahian were "at risk following the helicopter crash", which happened on the way back from a visit to the border with Azerbaijan in Iran's northwest.

"We are still hopeful but information coming from the crash site is very concerning," the official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
State TV quoted an official as saying at least one passenger and one crew member had been in contact with rescuers. It also said the helicopter had been found, though Iran's Red Crescent denied this report.
Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, who holds ultimate power with a final say on foreign policy and Iran's nuclear programme, sought to reassure Iranians, saying there would be no disruption to state affairs.

https://www.reuters.com/world/middl...ts-convoy-accident-says-strate-tv-2024-05-19/

I truly hope Israel is not involved
The more articles I read on this the more I'm convinced it was an inside job. The guy had some powerful enemies and was considered next in line for supreme ruler. It stinks.

Attachments

• GN9SHrQWUAAuc9f.jpg
    GN9SHrQWUAAuc9f.jpg
    131.3 KB · Views: 1

Forum List

Back