NY vs Trump Stormy Daniels case is starting to crumble

Cannon is delaying the trial.
Just like Trump wants.

Cannon has confounded legal experts with the pace of her decision making and long bouts of silence about crucial trial questions. Though she held a hearing March 1 on how much to postpone the original May 20 trial date, she waited more than two months before issuing any order on that issue — and still did not set a new date.

Jury pool?
If that was left to Cannon, she will announce the jury's been seated.
One day after Trump's funeral.
Blah, blah, blah. The bottom line is, anything, and I mean anything, that delays or denies you getting to see the blood you want so bad means the world is out to get you.

Blah, blah, blah. The bottom line is, anything, and I mean anything, that delays or denies you getting to see the blood you want so bad means the world is out to get you.
Yeah, it works that way with normal people............wanting criminals punished.

Teabaggers embrace them.

Yeah, it works that way with normal people............wanting criminals punished.

Teabaggers embrace them.
It would be interesting to see him escape this, and you acknowledge the system worked as it was intended to work. Somehow, I don't see you being capable of doing that.

It would be interesting to see him escape this, and you acknowledge the system worked as it was intended to work.
No, I don't.

If Trump is found innocent or guilty of the charges, in his current trial, then the system works as intended.
A judge delaying the trial, indefinitely, isn't the way the system is supposed to work
Somehow, I don't see you being capable of doing that.

Forum List

Back