Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

If you knew how to use the internet and do web searches you'd have found it.
Here's one recent source;

:rolleyes:

But in reality what that "temperature" chart is....

WARMING on the surface of growing urban areas only
NO WARMING in the ATMOSPHERE
NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

and somehow that "warming" is blamed on increased atmospheric Co2, which the ACTUAL DATA showed is NOT THE CASE...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

TRANSLATION - for THREE PLUS DECADES the two and only two measures we have of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons, showed PRECISELY NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE during a period of rising Co2

The Co2 FRAUD has NO REAL EVIDENCE that

1) Co2 warms anything
2) Earth is warming or has warmed in the past century plus

All of that is 100% PURE FUDGED FRAUD

Politics + science = junk science.

And they use the American people's idiocy to expand and enrich government in the process.

Whether it is

the official explanation of 911
Covid
Co2 FRAUD

The American people are showered with obvious lies and fraud, and those behind the fraud use government to steal our money, our freedom, and our country.

If we cannot stop parroting moronic fraud disguised as science, we are finished...

And they use the American people's idiocy to expand and enrich government in the process.

Whether it is

the official explanation of 911
Covid
Co2 FRAUD

The American people are showered with obvious lies and fraud, and those behind the fraud use government to steal our money, our freedom, and our country.

If we cannot stop parroting moronic fraud disguised as science, we are finished...
As usual the problem is money. If you do research and want government funding you best agree with whatever propaganda the government is pushing.

LOL!!!!

A confession that DAG's "brain" is only capable of PARROTING....
So I copy NASA, you make up shit. Guess who’s more accurate….unless you’re still claiming you‘re smarter than NASA…well are you ?

As usual the problem is money. If you do research and want government funding you best agree with whatever propaganda the government is pushing.

Disagree. The whole effort to misinform the American people is from exactly who Einstein warned us about in 1948...

People like Toddster....

you make up shit.

What is "made up?"

Does land mass Antarctica have 90% of Earth ice or not??

LOL!!!

The simple truth is that your treasonous fraudulent fudgebaking heroes are BUSTED just as soon as anyone with some integrity and patriotism to America asks the simple questions the Zionist Fascist "US media" won't... and you and everyone else here cannot answer....

What is "made up?"

Does land mass Antarctica have 90% of Earth ice or not??

LOL!!!

The simple truth is that your treasonous fraudulent fudgebaking heroes are BUSTED just as soon as anyone with some integrity and patriotism to America asks the simple questions the Zionist Fascist "US media" won't... and you and everyone else here cannot answer....

Oh, your proof is a post from this board. You’re delirious.

Disagree. The whole effort to misinform the American people is from exactly who Einstein warned us about in 1948...

People like Toddster....
Wait, wasn’t Einstein a Jew ? You just claimed AGW was a Zionist plot….you running out of slanderous things to say?

But in reality what that "temperature" chart is....

NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES

and somehow that "warming" is blamed on increased atmospheric Co2, which the ACTUAL DATA showed is NOT THE CASE...

satellite and weather balloon data have actually suggested the opposite, that the atmosphere was cooling.

TRANSLATION - for THREE PLUS DECADES the two and only two measures we have of atmospheric temps, satellites and balloons, showed PRECISELY NO WARMING IN THE ATMOSPHERE during a period of rising Co2

The Co2 FRAUD has NO REAL EVIDENCE that

1) Co2 warms anything
2) Earth is warming or has warmed in the past century plus

All of that is 100% PURE FUDGED FRAUD
….The parts of the planet being measured are our land and ocean surfaces: what we call global average surface temperatures….
…..atmospheric measures are heat argument ? That’s where we measure CO2 consentration..you are confused

NO WARMING in the OCEANS
NO ONGOING NET ICE MELT
NO BREAKOUT IN CANES
That’s all babble. You have NO REFERENCE FROM ANY SCIENCE BASED SOURCE. Surfaces is where we do measure SURFACE TEMPS…, dah.
The parts of the planet being measured are our land and ocean surfaces: what we call global average surface temperatures.

You apparently want all scientists to always agree with liberals.
This is made up, self soothing nonsense that you have to invent, since you have no good points.

Which is not surprising. Surely you don't realistically expect to make good counterpoints to the global scientific community on a complicated scientific topic you know less than nothing about.

Or maybe you do.

This is made up, self soothing nonsense that you have to invent, since you have no good points.

Which is not surprising. Surely you don't realistically expect to make good counterpoints to the global scientific community on a complicated scientific topic you know less than nothing about.

Or maybe you do.
I have no idea how much YOU know about global warming either but I suspect it is largely liberal propaganda.

I want to see governments finance independent research not just research that agrees with the governments political views. Neither do I want to see research funded by fossil fuel companies looking to prove there is no global warming.

In my opinion reputable scientists should have their research funded and let the results fall whee they may. That way we should end up with real science for a change.

I keep hearing how 97% of scientists agree with global warming. The first time i heard this I immediately suspected it was bullshit. I still do.

I have no idea how much YOU know about global warming either but I suspect it is largely liberal propaganda.

I want to see governments finance independent research not just research that agrees with the governments political views. Neither do I want to see research funded by fossil fuel companies looking to prove there is no global warming.

In my opinion reputable scientists should have their research funded and let the results fall whee they may. That way we should end up with real science for a change.

I keep hearing how 97% of scientists agree with global warming. The first time i heard this I immediately suspected it was bullshit. I still do.

Capitalism magazine…..you deniers claim that you don’t use politics in science ? Hilarious. There is no science what so ever in denialism .

It's an average and that's because sea level rise isn't the same throughout the world. Do you understand the reason whyi?

I'm not interested in commenting on whether or not its very much. There will be a decent adult discussion here or I won't be taking part.

First I'll call on EMH to retract his lie so we can start clean.. That's not negotiable. If anybody wants to learn something then they will abide by my rules.
Not only that, but just a small increase of inches means an increase of feet during storm surges. A tsunami illustrates the effects of an underground earthquake well out to sea that’s just a change of a few feat in deep water can result in huge waves crashing on shore near more shallow waters.

Of course, that’s not part of the denier narrative and why playing ignorant is their last resort…

Forum List

Back