Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

LMFAO!!!

That you cannot find out what percent of Earth ice is on Antarctica is proof your IQ is under 5....
So you were born with it ? Where did you get it ? You afraid to tell us ?

Not only that, but just a small increase of inches means an increase of feet during storm surges. A tsunami illustrates the effects of an underground earthquake well out to sea that’s just a change of a few feat in deep water can result in huge waves crashing on shore near more shallow waters.

Of course, that’s not part of the denier narrative and why playing ignorant is their last resort…
A small rise in tide of less than 5 feet in one location, causes a rise of over 50 feet in other locations. But thanks to you and EMH for the efforts!

A small rise in tide of less than 5 feet in one location, causes a rise of over 50 feet in other locations. But thanks to you and EMH for the efforts!
Exactly…it’s about water volume and in the deeper water rises less, shallow, more because the volume remains constant. Deniers are confused by these little details.

LMFAO!!!

That you cannot find out what percent of Earth ice is on Antarctica is proof your IQ is under 5....
We’re talking about your integrity….just post where you get your info from. Come on, who do you….parrot ?
1715098144194.jpeg

Last edited:
You apparently want all scientists to always agree with liberals.

I don’t want to see science tangled up with politics at all.
Nope. You have it backwards., as usual. Liberals seem more likely to agree with science, deniers just make up shit.

Exactly…it’s about water volume and in the deeper water rises less, shallow, more because the volume remains constant. Deniers are confused by these little details.
Your intent is right even though that's not the complete explanation for tidal differences. Best to not get into anything deeper than that with EMH and that ilk.

They're just going to prove you wrong by telling you that the water is shallow on their beach and the tide only rises 5 or 6 feet. You'll have to tell them, I won't!

Your intent is right even though that's not the complete explanation for tidal differences. Best to not get into anything deeper than that with EMH and that ilk.

They're just going to prove you wrong by telling you that the water is shallow on their beach and the tide only rises 5 or 6 feet. You'll have to tell them, I won't!
Of course….That’s one factor. Here, Knock yourself out. Obviously others.

We’re talking about your integrity….just post where you get your info from. Come on, who do you….parrot ?
View attachment 943284

There used to be sites all over with that data. For SOME REASON, the Co2 FRAUD now censors those and makes it very difficult, as you already know since you searched and found nothing....

The present Antarctic ice sheet accounts for 90 percent of Earth's total ice volume

To question claims made here, you must refute. You cannot just hide your face behind a sheet and cry wolf....

There used to be sites all over with that data. For SOME REASON, the Co2 FRAUD now censors those and makes it very difficult, as you already know since you searched and found nothing....

The present Antarctic ice sheet accounts for 90 percent of Earth's total ice volume

That’s from the national science foundation., Are you now using that for a reliable reference ? Yes or no…

Last edited:

Now that you’re using the National science foundation,
Read this..

Nope. You have it backwards., as usual. Liberals seem more likely to agree with science, deniers just make up shit.
Liberals have a hard time defining a woman. Conservatives use science to determine who is a woman and who is a man.

Why should I believe anything the liberal media tells me about global warming?

• Thanks
Reactions: EMH
Liberals have a hard time defining a woman. Conservatives use science to determine who is a woman and who is a man.

Why should I believe anything the liberal media tells me about global warming?

Liberals have a hard time defining women ? That’s your AGW rebuttal ? Hilarious. You have a hard time understanding science, admit it.

Forum List

Back