Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

Come on.just because they put in the last dead end of the trailer Park, doesn’t mean the only channel on your tv has to be set to Fix News.
Where is all this terrible climate you keep acting silly over?

Liberals have a hard time defining women ? That’s your AGW rebuttal ? Hilarious. You have a hard time understanding science, admit it.
Where is all this destruction you predict going on?

Liberals have a hard time defining women ? That’s your AGW rebuttal ? Hilarious. You have a hard time understanding science, admit it.
You are not liberal. You are authoritarian in your demands.

We are discussing global warming or climate change which is a very complicated topic.

I really don’t know if there is human caused global warming but I do know many predictions of climate change by scientists have proven wrong. That doesn’t help the cause of the liberal Church of Climate Change.

I noice you avoided answering my question. …

Why should I believe anything the liberal media tells me about global warming?

On the topic of defining what a woman is …conservatives use science and liberals once again are attempting to mix politics with science and the result as usual is junk science.

We are discussing global warming or climate change which is a very complicated topic.

I really don’t know if there is human caused global warming but I do know many predictions of climate change by scientists have proven wrong. That doesn’t help the cause of the liberal Church of Climate Change.

I noice you avoided answering my question. …

Why should I believe anything the liberal media tells me about global warming?

On the topic of defining what a woman is …conservatives use science and liberals once again are attempting to mix politics with science and the result as usual is junk science.
You’re the one who brought up women…..
I can’t believe you claim you’re more scientific than liberals when EVERY climate science research institution in the world, says your ideas are full of shit.
No, it’s not a complicated subject. It’s just complicated to science illiterates like denier bozos.

All of a sudden, you know more science than NASA….JHU…
Harvard…..Columbia etc…simply because you listen to Tucker…
Simply amazing.

Then stop bringing up women…
Complicated ? Hilarious. It takes Jr High science and HS math to get it….

Where is all this destruction you predict going on?
Ask a non illiterate question….we know now you have no idea where surface are measured…( on the surface) and where co2 measures are taken…and, you never mention infrared and co2 in the same sentence….hilarious.

really don’t know if there is human caused global warming but I do know many predictions of climate change by scientists have proven wrong. That doesn’t help the cause of the liberal Church of Climate Change.
Wrong…made Up shit.

I have no idea how much YOU know about global warming either but I suspect it is largely liberal propaganda.
Irrelevant whining.

I do know how much you know, compared to the scientists in these fields:

Jack Fucking Shit

Find a mirror and repeat that to yourself 1000 times as your penance.

Last edited:
Ask a non illiterate question….we know now you have no idea where surface are measured…( on the surface) and where co2 measures are taken…and, you never mention infrared and co2 in the same sentence….hilarious.
This happens by asking you direct questions. It is translated as Dagosa has no idea what he is trying to discuss.

Then stop bringing up women…
Complicated ? Hilarious. It takes Jr High science and HS math to get it….
Now you admit how far you might have got had you had good grades.

Sure, I REQUIRE people to show evidrnce as otherwise, they’re just making up shit. In the real world, that’s how it works.,
It shocks me you admit you are an authoritarian. But now you feel better, right?

Well, an authoritarian like you constantly makes bogus statements with no proof…
Yes of course I applaud science. I don't blame humans as you like to do. I blame the Sun. Do you blame the moon too?

Forum List

Back