Staggering climate contradiction - data that can be fudged says "warming," data that cannot be fudged says "no warming"

1714610669990.png

While the electric grid is greatly shrinking we will be "told"(ordered) to use more of what is not there.
This is classic left-wing idiot dogmatic tyranny of the masses, applied while not making sense or providing realistic alternatives to the status quo.
And they are running out of places to expand the grid. Also what about having flying cars?

Bubba is name calling ?
It does not matter since myself and several others, such as Sunset Tommy and Stryder 50 and Manonthestreet and others are now in charge of climate. You refused to name the things you do that harms climate. So we did as you do and assume.

It does not matter since myself and several others, such as Sunset Tommy and Stryder 50 and Manonthestreet and others are now in charge of climate. You refused to name the things you do that harms climate. So we did as you do and assume.
In other words, you’ll just continue to make up shit with no reference, link or proof.

Go back to school.

Then will never realize they lost the science debate years ago all they have left is the government back pseudoscience propaganda crap supported by pseudoscientists who are often on government pay following a government run IPPC holy modeling based screed and supported by the leftist arm of media.

You don't understand either of them.
You don’t know enough to come in out of the rain. You’d rather listen to Trump and Fix News Babble about politics than NASA on AGW or johns Hopkins and every hospital about covid…your sources are so embarrassing you refuse to post them….so you just make up shit or post non science political sources from literally..,dead people.

Science illiterate, it’s not up to me to know about a AGW, it’s up to NASA et al foolish.

You don’t know enough to come in out of the rain. You’d rather listen to Trump and Fix News Babble about politics than NASA on AGW or johns Hopkins and every hospital about covid…your sources are so embarrassing you refuse to post them….so you just make up shit or post non science political sources from literally..,dead people.

Science illiterate, it’s not up to me to know about a AGW, it’s up to NASA et al foolish.
Nailed your ass to cause that kind of shit to show up here.

Rate isn't the factor, it's amount of total increase (will address soon in another post).
"modern man" a.k.a. homo sapiens has been around at least 200-300,000 years, maybe longer (1-3 million years) depending where to draw the line and what DNA research will eventually reveal. So chew on this and reflect on your increasing displays of ignornce;

iu

iu

All of those graphs are 100% wrong and deliberately so. First it takes an understanding of what is an ice age, and you and what you parrot are completely wrong...

EARTH does not warm and cool as a whole, which is why over the past

10k years
20k years
1 million years

GREENLAND FROZE WHILE NORTH AMERICA THAWED

If you are arguing that, today, Antarctica is NOT AN ICE AGE, you are COMPLETELY FUCKING LOST and have the "honor" of claiming a continent covered in 2+ miles of ice is "NOT AN ICE AGE" = brilliant....

Forum List

Back