Since we believe that men and woman are equal

Since we believe that men and woman are equal. Why can't both sexes compete against each other in sports and why shouldn't all sports be made co-ed? Equality is winning or losing based on one merit.

A real equal society would design its sports around such concepts.

Its a biological fact that men have more lung capacity, thus they have more endurance. Their skeletal structure has also evolved to bear more weight and take on more stress. They just have more upper body strength naturally. Now sure you can find a few women who can buck that trend and out perform the average man in some areas, but thats usually going to be with some intense training, and you put them up against men wo are also superb athletes , just forget it.

Its th ereason you see transgendered men competeing in girls sports but not the other way around.
Sorry, its just that way. Women may otherwise be injured and for the most part, they WANT to have their own sport that belongs to them alone.

Since we believe that men and woman are equal. Why can't both sexes compete against each other in sports and why shouldn't all sports be made co-ed? Equality is winning or losing based on one merit.

Kiss women sports goodbye and opportunities in "equal' sports would be minimal. Back to the kitchen.

Its a biological fact that men have more lung capacity, thus they have more endurance. Their skeletal structure has also evolved to bear more weight and take on more stress. They just have more upper body strength naturally. Now sure you can find a few women who can buck that trend and out perform the average man in some areas, but thats usually going to be with some intense training, and you put them up against men wo are also superb athletes , just forget it.

Its th ereason you see transgendered men competeing in girls sports but not the other way around.
Sorry, its just that way. Women may otherwise be injured and for the most part, they WANT to have their own sport that belongs to them alone.
There are transgendered women competng in mens sports.

Kiss women sports goodbye and opportunities in "equal' sports would be minimal. Back to the kitchen.
The could be co ed leagues. But some sports simply wouldn't do it. There would be no co ed NFL, NHL, Boxing, MMA, or and of the international rugby or soccer leagues. Tennis already does it in doubles.

There are transgendered women competng in mens sports.

OK. I wasnt aware there were that many. So do they dominate in the same way men who transition to women do? I wouldnt think so.

As far as the topic of this thread goes, I believe most women would like to have their own area they can call their own. People are always free to try alternative sports if they want to mix it up, and if its not a team sport most likely not to many will care what someone tries to do individually, but I wouldnt think it fair to force it on the larger group of women.

These 40 transgender athletes have competed openly in college sports​

Trans college athletes have been playing while out on men’s and women’s teams for years. Here are over three dozen of them.

And there have been women who decided to live as a man who stayed on womens teams. So the one sided argument here has no merit.

OK. I wasnt aware there were that many. So do they dominate in the same way men who transition to women do? I wouldnt think so.

As far as the topic of this thread goes, I believe most women would like to have their own area they can call their own. People are always free to try alternative sports if they want to mix it up, and if its not a team sport most likely not to many will care what someone tries to do individually, but I wouldnt think it fair to force it on the larger group of women.
Men who transition into women aren't dominating anything. First, they can't compete if they have over a certain amount of testosterone. Do not conflate Lia Thomas with dominance.

These 40 transgender athletes have competed openly in college sports​

Trans college athletes have been playing while out on men’s and women’s teams for years. Here are over three dozen of them.

And there have been women who decided to live as a man who stayed on womens teams. So the one sided argument here has no merit.

Sure, well the article does state the majority of them have played on womens' teams. Not aruing the fact, but do transgendered women Dominate men, the same way that we have seen trans men dominate womens' sports?
Not that I care that much other than not wanting to see womens' sports forcibly changed on them but , just pointing out the fact, Men have on average greater lung capacity, skeletal structure and endurance. Training can alter some of this, but the biological facts are what they are. The OP claims men and women are equal... I'm saying they have physical differences. That's not to take away from a persons importance.

Nonsense. First of all men and women are NOT equal. Men are predisposed to things while women are predisposed to people. That is why most men are in STEM fields and most women are in health care. Egalitarian societies in Scandinavia have shown that promoting gender equality increases sexual differences. IOW men and women are structured differently physically and mentally and will, by and large, choose careers that reflect those differences. You won't find many women working on septic tank cleaning and you won't find many men working in nail salons.

Last edited:
Nobody is teaching children to have gay sex. And there are weight classes in boxing, so a 120 pound woman woud not be boxing a heavyweight man. There is a woman who transitioned to a male and wrestles colliegately. I beieve this person wrestles for Life College.

:link::link::link::link::link:

Forum List

Back