Since we believe that men and woman are equal

Since we believe that men and woman are equal. Why can't both sexes compete against each other in sports and why shouldn't all sports be made co-ed? Equality is winning or losing based on one merit.

A real equal society would design its sports around such concepts.
We don't believe this. Only those who deny biology and live in the world of make-believe promote and pretend any of this is true. Clearly it is to appeal to 3% of the voters since they never really go forth and promote unisex leagues.

Since we believe that men and woman are equal. Why can't both sexes compete against each other in sports and why shouldn't all sports be made co-ed? Equality is winning or losing based on one merit.

What is "equality"?

We separate men and women because we know that men are born differently. We have roles in life.

It's not unequal to separate them.

To separate black men from white men would be unequal, because black and white men can compete together.

1715139165894.png

I think women can compete in “male” sports. But female teams and leagues were formed for both social and biological differences that exist between the two sexes

That would be fun. But I don't think many women would last very long paying football against men. Rugby either. Hockey either. For that matter there are no 7 foot females who can run the court like Giannis or most NBA players. Britney Griner would be a small forward or even a guard in the mens game. They do have mixed doubles in tennis. But I do think co ed pro leagues should be a consideration.

I think women can compete in “male” sports. But female teams and leagues were formed for both social and biological differences that exist between the two sexes

In chess or in cards and mental things like that for example..... but not physical sports. NO WAY

who the fuck ever though we were equal,,

why dont you jump in a ring with mike tyson and then tell us how equal we are,,

a real society would beat people to death that constantly have dumb idea like teaching children how to have gay sex,,

hey did you know the NFL is co-ed??
any women can try out anytime they want,,

in fact there are no male sports,, all of them are co-ed,,

who the fuck ever though we were equal,,

why dont you jump in a ring with mike tyson and then tell us how equal we are,,

a real society would beat people to death that constantly have dumb idea like teaching children how to have gay sex,,

hey did you know the NFL is co-ed??
any women can try out anytime they want,,

in fact there are no male sports,, all of them are co-ed,,
Nobody is teaching children to have gay sex. And there are weight classes in boxing, so a 120 pound woman woud not be boxing a heavyweight man. There is a woman who transitioned to a male and wrestles colliegately. I beieve this person wrestles for Life College.

Nobody is teaching children to have gay sex. And there are weight classes in boxing, so a 120 pound woman woud not be boxing a heavyweight man. There is a woman who transitioned to a male and wrestles colliegately. I beieve this person wrestles for Life College.

Dumbass just has to toe the party bull shit

It's past tiresome

Forum List

Back