Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Radiometric dating is often used to “prove” rocks are millions of years old. Once you understand the basic science, however, you can see how wrong assumptions lead to incorrect dates.
So tell me professor, how old do you think the earth else is? 6000 years? Based on what was written in the Bible by men who weren't writing about the Big Bang, the birth of the solar system, the earth, or the first plants, animals and humans being poofed into existence at the same time?

Damn.

The story is about the Law coming into the world, the idea of right and wrong, good and evil, clean and unclean, sinner and saint, true and false, cause and effect, being revealed by God through, Logos, reasoning, light spoken into existence, in a world that was in complete chaos.

You have eaten the forbidden fruit, the bullshit of a liar, a conman, a talking serpent, died and descended into hell in that fateful day decades ago; you lost your mind, your very soul. Sucker.

And some people don't believe in the death, a curse, or hell, the realm of the dead. Imagine that!

Last edited:

"Nothing creates itself"​

Yes, and I would add that nothing is ever created from absolute nothing!

Wait, so because a stranger on the internet would not be your mommy for a day, there is therefore no evidence for evolution?

You are even dumber than I thought. How do you even feed yourself?
You will present not one thing, because I will take it apart, just admit it, it will be easier for you. Your sophomoric diatribes, are more proof that you do not want to engage in adult conversation.

So tell me professor, how old do you think the earth else is? 6000 years? Based on what was written in the Bible by men who weren't writing about the Big Bang, the birth of the solar system, the earth, or the first plants, animals and humans being poofed into existence at the same time?

Damn.

You have eaten the forbidden fruit, the bullshit of a liar, a conman, a talking serpent, died and descended into hell in that fateful day decades ago; you lost your mind, your very soul. Sucker.

And some people don't believe in the death, a curse, or hell, the realm of the dead. Imagine that!
Concerning the age of the Earth, the Bible's genealogical records combined with the Genesis 1 account of creation are used to estimate an age for the Earth and universe of about 6000 years, with a bit of uncertainty on the completeness of the genealogical records, allowing for a few thousand years more.

Got anything to refute this

Damn.

Explain how you think the Big bang went, genius

Concerning the age of the Earth, the Bible's genealogical records combined with the Genesis 1 account of creation are used to estimate an age for the Earth and universe of about 6000 years, with a bit of uncertainty on the completeness of the genealogical records, allowing for a few thousand years more.

Got anything to refute this

No need. Your own words are enough refutation of your own irrational and delusional beliefs.

You have confused faith with obstinate stupidity and have become a completely false person.

Aren't you embarrassed prancing around here naked? If you were a "living being" you would be.

Damn.

May I offer you a fig leaf? Maybe you can learn to stitch animal skins together to hide your shame

Last edited:
Actually I'm just trying to get Hobelim to admit what Leviticus 18:22 is commanding.

sounds like the liar moses and their phony commandments ... jesus taught liberation theology, self determination - no commandments from them.

You will present not one thing, because I will take it apart, just admit it, it will be easier for you. Your sophomoric diatribes, are more proof that you do not want to engage in adult conversation.
You don't even know anything about evolution and could not take apart any evidence. You are embarrassing yourself and should shut up immediately.

Or you could grow a sack and pick some of the evidence yourself and try to take it apart for us. So we can all have a good laugh at your expense.

Get some new material.

you're the one dependent on the forgeries and fallacies of the christian bible - all three desert religions.

... uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - from their beginnings to the present day.

you're the one dependent on the forgeries and fallacies of the christian bible - all three desert religions.

... uninterrupted histories of persecution and victimization of the innocent - from their beginnings to the present day.
You crack me up.

You don't even know anything about evolution and could not take apart any evidence. You are embarrassing yourself and should shut up immediately.

Or you could grow a sack and pick some of the evidence yourself and try to take it apart for us. So we can all have a good laugh at your expense.
Bring your best coward!
Your sophomoric diatribes, are more proof that you do not want to engage in adult conversation.

Forum List

Back