Animal friendships

I'm not sure if i already posted this but i love this clip.😊

Oh my goodness, they play ball together all the time....

Last edited:
My latest aminal is the white female peacock's son. He's hanging out. He feels connected here, and that's understandable.

He was hatched in my back yard. So it's him and the cat I've had since 2003 and the coons. And that's it.

Other peacocks and coons come around, but there's always the core players.

Hunior the 3rd is hangin' out. He's gonna grow a big spray and use it to rape the hens. It's what peacocks do.

I have seen this, maybe you haven't, but I know how peacock sex works.

All them fancy feathers? They get a female in front of them and use their spray to clamp down on a female and get up in there. Like..clamshell rapage, tbh.

Last edited:
g9mlya.jpg

for Buttercup only- I have a pet frog in my basement- This is his third year? I thought he was dead- He's adorable. Size of a nickle- That small- light brown- the other day I heard a plop- when i was feeding our stove with newspaper- There he was! This cant be real? I had bought him frog food- last year!

He lives in a filthy cabinet 4 feet from the wood stove.

so its dark-and warm- not cold- not hot... he eats off bugs that come off our wood. I think he hibernates thru the winter

last year- made him up a pool. I went down- and he was there in the pool- enjoying my water. I fell in luv.
he sleeps all winter and comes out this time of year- chirping for a wife. always think he's a crickett.

We tried to get him out- but at this point he is so used to that basement- a snake would eat him alive ... he wont go out. he would maybe die. LUV he's a cellar dweller.
i looked up the life span_ 10-12 years. on no.
i need a cute name for him.

for Buttercup only- I have a pet frog in my basement- This is his third year? I thought he was dead- He's adorable. Size of a nickle- That small- light brown- the other day I heard a plop- when i was feeding our stove with newspaper- There he was! This cant be real? I had bought him frog food- last year!

He lives in a filthy cabinet 4 feet from the wood stove.

so its dark-and warm- not cold- not hot... he eats off bugs that come off our wood. I think he hibernates thru the winter

last year- made him up a pool. I went down- and he was there in the pool- enjoying my water. I fell in luv.
he sleeps all winter and comes out this time of year- chirping for a wife. always think he's a crickett.

We tried to get him out- but at this point he is so used to that basement- a snake would eat him alive ... he wont go out. he would maybe die. LUV he's a cellar dweller.
i looked up the life span_ 10-12 years. on no.
i need a cute name for him.

Oh wow! hahah, he does sound adorable. :D That's so cool that you made him a little pool and care for him. He sounds like a smart little feller, staying where it's safe and warm, lol!

I'll try to think of a name... my mind is drawing a blank right now. Can you take a pic of him? :)

Oh wow! hahah, he does sound adorable. :D That's so cool that you made him a little pool and care for him. He sounds like a smart little feller, staying where it's safe and warm, lol!

I'll try to think of a name... my mind is drawing a blank right now. Can you take a pic of him? :)
no because he very elusive. lol i was doing a you tube vid- guy finds a green tree frog in his salad?
luv

Forum List

Back