CNN: Trump more than doubles support among black voters.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
So 80% of Blacks dislike Trump and you're dancing for joy? That's a pretty low bar.
Obviously you didn't do well in math .. this an increase in support .. meaning, there was already support. The primary focus being a substantial decrease of 'must have' constituents for team biden.

Even worse if this is targeting swing states.

Last edited:
I'm black so I can call the results of a poll done by a white owned TV station a lie with ful confience.

Besides this is the llink.

Sean Hannity dot com. Lol!

Black Voters.org has Trump support at between 12-14 percent and that's among low propensity voters. These are actually black pollsters who poll black communities.

I'm black so I can call the results of a poll done by a white owned TV station a lie with ful confience.

Black Voters.org has Trump support at between 12-14 percent and that's among low propensity voters. These are actually black pollsters who poll black communities.

Right on que, you never disappoint. Do you seriously think blacks will tell black pollsters they aren't voting for commiecrats? I'd say they wouldn't, who's to say what the pollsters would do with their personal information.

Right on que, you never disappoint. Do you seriously think blacks will tell black pollsters they aren't voting for commiecrats? I'd say they wouldn't, who's to say what the pollsters would do with their personal information.

What you say or think on this matter is irrelevant white man. The lie you have invented is a fake narrative. I am black, so i'm not debating this with your racist white ---. I'm telling you that trump might have no more than 14 percent support in the black community and that the people who say they are voting for trump are not likely voters. At best they are low information blacks. Blacks aren't going to tell white pollsters anything, and most blacks hang up the phone when a white pollster calls. They will be more receptive to a call from black voters. org.

link-please-god-bless-you-kid-asking-meme-M.jpg

2024%2004%2011%20Black%20support%20for%20Trump.jpg

2/1

Let's be intellectually honest.

In recent times, the media (even the liberal media) have screamed: African Americans are moving in droves toward the Republicans.

Then after the election, we learned that they did not.

So it will probably be the same on November 5.

And the dust settles, we will see that most African Americans returned "home" to the Democratic Party.

Could be. If true, the Dems' weird decision to focus more of their efforts on other identity groups and less of it on the middle class is coming home to roost.

As always, self-inflicted wound.
Why do you recite this sillly right wing garbage?

Republicans are playing identity politics and have done so for 60 years. Yet they tell people like you it's Democrats doing it and you repeat it as if it is so.

Yet you claim to be non partisan.

Forum List

Back