How the dems and the GOP have treated trials involving their senior members

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Obviously they would stand back and let the legal process take its course. The Trump and Menendez trials may be uncomfortable for partisans but they do show America in its best light as a meritocracy that is ruled by laws.

Long may this continue.

I am saddened to read dem propoganda suggesting GOP lackeys trooped to NY to support Trump. Such behaviour would be beneath them, I challenge the commies on here to provide evidence of this slur.

Weall win when justice wins.

Obviously they would stand back and let the legal process take its course. The Trump and Menendez trials may be uncomfortable for partisans but they do show America in its best light as a meritocracy that is ruled by laws.

Long may this continue.

I am saddened to read dem propoganda suggesting GOP lackeys trooped to NY to support Trump. Such behaviour would be beneath them, I challenge the commies on here to provide evidence of this slur.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm, Republicans got rid of George Santos. Democrats haven't gotten rid of Menendez. So, we know how it goes.

Long may this continue.

The leader of the dem party stole and sold classified documents, and nothing is done.

Your demklan is corrupt

Will justice win?

We'll see that after the bogus hush-money trial ends this week.

GOP members showing support for a Lawfare victim indicates that Lawfare will be in the crosshairs next year.

Forum List

Back