Zone1 "Nothing creates itself"

Just admit you believe in God, your very presence here belittling Christians proves it!
I see God all the time, all around me, when I see another human, and the intricacy that goes into a human being he created, when I look at nature!

why not start fresh, renounce the phony desert religions or prove otherwise and ask who you see to show themselves in a room w/ other people - than just yourself ... christian liar.

why not start fresh, renounce the phony desert religions or prove otherwise and ask who you see to show themselves in a room w/ other people - than just yourself ... christian liar.
What exactly do you want me to prove? Prove Creation other than the Biblical account!

Ha ha.

If the story of the creation of heaven and earth was about the Big Bang or the first humans you might want to include in your speculations and wonder why it is that when the children of Adam and Eve, the first humans according to your belief, wanted a mate, THEY WENT TO A CITY.
Sure.

God created "heaven and earth" around 1312 BCE, when the Law was given as a light to the nations creating division, a world above and a world below, on this very same planet that was without shape or form (lawless) and void, (pointless) - already in existence for billions of years.
There is absolutely no proof of the earth being as old as you state and you know it!

There is absolutely no proof of the earth being as old as you state and you know it!

"Today, we know from radiometric dating that Earth is about 4.5 billion years old."

Here is a link designed specifically for children between the 3rd and 12th grade explaining it even though I am pretty sure its above your grasp. Don't fret, I'll look for a link for preschoolers for you

There might even be pictures!

Enjoy!

How Did Scientists Calculate the Age of Earth?

I have read quite enough of your fairy tales about the Big Bang, astound me with how you think it happened
No troll, life doesn't work that way. Go find someone dumber and with more patience. Maybe they will let you waste their time.

Also:

I didn't make any of this up. Your lifetime steeped in religious horseshit culture has your brain in a place where everything comes down to "because I say so". This is one way religion handicaps the mind.

My Dearest Dingbat,

FYI, You have been thoroughly excoriated, your reprehensible and bizarre beliefs have been completely extirpated revealing a neutered pusillanimous and deceitful 'believer' in irrational and superstitious gobbledygook who is clinging desperately to the religious flotsam of a dying age.

I'm sure that Jesus is impressed by your love for God expressed in your dedication to openly defy his Law and religiously desecrate the teachings of this very Jesus you pretend to love so much.

I am.

You should probably get some therapy to deal with your homophobia and pathetic self loathing.

Maybe you will discover why you attack innocent people for their sexual preferences which in reality is none of your business while turning a blind eye to your own sins of idolatry and lying your ass off in the name of God as if he approves of your defiled and contaminated state of mind

Face it dingbat, you have eaten bread baked on human dung and have lost your mind, your soul.

Now fuck off!

Sincerely,

Secular Jesus
Says the guy who WON'T admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations.

Says the guy who WON'T admit Leviticus 18-22 is a command against homosexual relations.
Another reason to ignore rhe iron aged ramblings of ignorant, superstitious fools.

bing mimics whats been written for him and together they claim heavenly personification and somehow their phony beliefs are taken seriously enough by those religious congregations - to repeat their crimes over and over again. the desert religions.

"Today, we know from radiometric dating that Earth is about 4.5 billion years old."

Here is a link designed specifically for children between the 3rd and 12th grade explaining it even though I am pretty sure its above your grasp. Don't fret, I'll look for a link for preschoolers for you

There might even be pictures!

Enjoy!

How Did Scientists Calculate the Age of Earth?
Radiometric dating is often used to “prove” rocks are millions of years old. Once you understand the basic science, however, you can see how wrong assumptions lead to incorrect dates.

No troll, life doesn't work that way. Go find someone dumber and with more patience. Maybe they will let you waste their time.

Also:

I didn't make any of this up. Your lifetime steeped in religious horseshit culture has your brain in a place where everything comes down to "because I say so". This is one way religion handicaps the mind.
When you offer no rebuttable, or evidence you look like a bigger fool! Give me your layman terms

bing mimics whats been written for him and together they claim heavenly personification and somehow their phony beliefs are taken seriously enough by those religious congregations - to repeat their crimes over and over again. the desert religions.
Actually I'm just trying to get Hobelim to admit what Leviticus 18:22 is commanding.

No, troll. Find someone else to annoy with your dishonest queries and low IQ trolling. I'm not here to entertain uneducated slobs.
You won't elaborate because you know you can't, without being exposed. It's easy to say all of what you said, and still look the fool, because you will not engage you know your argument is flawed. Seriously you know that whatever you regurgitate from some Atheist scientist, I will take it apart

Forum List

Back