trump brings registered sex offender on stage

I do not believe so.
Trump is suing George Stephanopolis because he used the word rape in his reports of this case. Let's see if Trump wins that case. Did George slander Trump? I mean, he's not a rapist. I guess if Trump appoints a Gerbles type attorney general lots of people will be going to jail like Jimmy Kimmel and Kathy Griffin

You're wrong, but if it makes you happy.....

Trump is suing ABC News and George Stephanopoulos for defamation. Here's what to know about his claim.​

claiming comments made by Stephanopoulos during a recent interview were defamatory.

During a March 10 interview with Mace, Stephanopoulos said, "Judges and two separate juries have found him liable for rape," among other references to Trump being "found liable for rape."

In Trump's complaint, he accuses Stephanopoulos of acting "with actual malice or with a reckless disregard for the truth," and claims that Stephanopoulos "knows that these statements are patently and demonstrably false."

In order to prove defamation of a public figure, Trump must prove not just that the statement was incorrect, but that Stephanopoulos met the heightened standard of actual malice, showing that he had knowledge the statements were false or acted with reckless disregard of whether they were false or not. Trump has to prove actual malice by "clear and convincing evidence."

He will never prove it.

Forum List

Back