Many Americans Predict A Guilty Verdict For Trump

You could title the post "In a last effort to keep Biden from oblivion the media resorts to spin from a phony poll". It's easy to see that the USA taps into the unrest on college campuses and polls a selected (unidentified) demographic. Left wing (ironically named) USA/Today creates all the propaganda they need for a story but it takes three writers to spin it..

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

Sounds like you’re getting ready to find reasons to accept the inevitable.

And it’s not because it’s NY

It’s because the evidence will convict him… of the same crime Cohen was convicted for

It’s because the evidence will convict him… of the same crime Cohen was convicted for
LMAO. Cohen pled guilty in Federal Court of tax fraud, bank fraud, and a Federal Campaign Finance violation.

None of which Trump is even being charged with.

So yes- since it's New York they just might convict him of a crime he wasn't even charged with, in a court that has no jurisdiction to try Federal crimes.

Hey- it almost worked in Colorado!

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

Oh.. guilty without a doubt. Not because it’s right, but because it’s New York

EXACTLY!! NY law says that the prosecutor needs to post a Bill of Particulars detailing the crimes being charged.

No BOP has been filed against Trump. The judge is a POS.
I think they did file a BOP.

I believe that what they have maintained is that there are some underlying “other” crimes to elevate the alleged misdemeanor to a felony. They have suggested some “possibly” applicable “other” crimes. But they say they have zero legal obligation to spell-out which “other” they rely upon.

LMAO. Cohen pled guilty in Federal Court of tax fraud, bank fraud, and a Federal Campaign Finance violation.

None of which Trump is even being charged with.

So yes- since it's New York they just might convict him of a crime he wasn't even charged with, in a court that has no jurisdiction to try Federal crimes.

Hey- it almost worked in Colorado!
He’s not being charged with Federal crimes in N Y moron

EXACTLY!! NY law says that the prosecutor needs to post a Bill of Particulars detailing the crimes being charged.

The elements of the crime are actually supposed to be specified in the indictment. The bill of particulars is just a remedy for a defective indictment.
No BOP has been filed against Trump. The judge is a POS.
The judge ruled in February that the information provided to Trump in May 2023 of the "other crime" theories, combined with the discovery, met the req's for a bill of particulars.

I doubt the appeals court would reverse on those grounds, but there are numerous other flaws in Bragg's case that I don't think will survive the appeal. e.g. there is no clear explanation of the "unlawful means" that's required under the "conspiracy to promote an election" law.

NDA's aren't illegal. Suppressing negative stories or publishing puff pieces about a candidate is certainly nothing new. Neither Cohen or Pecker were charged with a conspiracy when Trump was in office, and the raid on Cohen's office was in 2018...

Last edited:
This trial too is doomed.

Going to be overturned on appeal if it actually ends in a conviction. Because if it does....just like the real estate case EVERY lawyer in NY is going to fight it and have the judge disbarred for misconduct. Blatant and obvious evidence proving Trump's innocence was barred from being presented?

Not gonna last ten minutes.

Well you said "the same crime Cohen was convicted for"

Those were Federal crimes... :cuckoo:
Those same crimes are state crimes

Don’t believe me? Read the various indictments

I don’t care
This trial too is doomed.

Going to be overturned on appeal if it actually ends in a conviction. Because if it does....just like the real estate case EVERY lawyer in NY is going to fight it and have the judge disbarred for misconduct. Blatant and obvious evidence proving Trump's innocence was barred from being presented?

Not gonna last ten minutes.
What evidence is that?

Forum List

Back