The trouble with Trump’s jurors shows the results of a post-truth society

You will believe any bullshit lie you're told won't you????? Tell us again how smart you are and about your Phi Beta Kappa key.

The Daily Telegraph is a radical right wing UK newspaper with a dodgy fact check record. So of course you believe them.

"In the past, The Telegraph issued an apology letter to Melania Trump for publishing false statements regarding her family and her modeling career and also agreed to pay substantial damages’ over the article they published about the First Lady. Further, a Reuters institute survey found that 43% of respondents trust their news coverage and 22% do not, ranking them #9 in trust of the major UK news providers."

They threatened to arrest the man because he was Jewish and had to issue an apology.

Hurting your feeling is not criminal.
Now….hurting someone physically, like the thugs sucker-punching innocent old ladies or elderly Jews, or knocking them unconscious and raping them, or pummeling the cops IS criminal, and yet….

…. Bragg works to reduce their felonies to misdemeanors and puts them back on the street.

Yet if someone paid off a prostitute with his own money via a non-disclosure 8 years ago, Bragg figures out some convoluted, untested legal theory, and charges the person with 34 felony counts. IF his name is Trump.

Tell that to the families of those who died because of his covid response.
Look Canadian, I don’t give two shits about your opinion of what happens in our country. You don’t have a vote, and you sit across the border passing political judgement as though you’re the authority on American affairs. When in reality, you’re just another cookie cutter, leftist, busybody, with way too much time on her hands.

What’s the matter? All of Canada’s problems politically are worked out, and Canada a perfect country? Trudeau is a little tyrant, and you’re good with it…Speaks volumes.

So, Americans will work out our own problems, and you can take your opinions, and shove em straight up your ass…

I can’t make it any clearer for your pea brained ass. Got it?

Look Canadian, I don’t give two shits about your opinion of what happens in our country. You don’t have a vote, and you sit across the border passing political judgement as though you’re the authority on American affairs. When in reality, you’re just another cookie cutter, leftist, busybody, with way too much time on her hands.

What’s the matter? All of Canada’s problems politically are worked out, and Canada a perfect country? Trudeau is a little tyrant, and you’re good with it…Speaks volumes.

So, Americans will work out our own problems, and you can take your opinions, and shove em straight up your ass…

I can’t make it any clearer for your pea brained ass. Got it?
You think your bullying response is a valid retort?

What are you… a Trumper?

Oh wait…

What's going on here in America with the constant persecution of Trump is a travesty to our system of law...

I never thought I'd say this, but I believe that our system is perilously corrupted, and thereby, we no longer have the America that was founded on the principles of fairness, and freedom...It's only a matter of time before we see average people hauled in front of our courts for refusing to embrace things like gender, open borders, and simply disagreeing with a liberal progressive, woke agenda....Get ready, we're screwed.

IMG_6820.jpeg

Forum List

Back