Many Americans Predict A Guilty Verdict For Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

Could have something to do with the overwhelming evidence against him, you know.

The jury has several professionals, so I'm hoping that they understand that there is no felony, only misdemeanors against Cohen. Cohen talked to Trump ON TAPE, Trump said, "let me pay cash", Cohen said, "no,no,no I got this". That is the ball game, point, set, match.

The closing arguments by defense could say that there is no "Bill of Particulars" listing Trump's crimes, as required by NY LAW, because there are none.

This verdict should be a hung jury if not "innocent, because there is no Trump crime.

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

No it's guilty even if proven innocent in NY. It's run by lawless mob corrupt Democrats.

The jury has several professionals, so I'm hoping that they understand that there is no felony, only misdemeanors against Cohen. Cohen talked to Trump, Trump said, "let me pay cash", Cohen said, "no,no,no I got this". That is the ball game, point, set, match.

The closing arguments by defense could say that there is no "Bill of Particulars" listing Trump's crimes, as required by NY LAW, because there are none.

This verdict should be a hung jury if not "innocent?, because there is no Trump crime.
After today's massive prejudicial testimony FUBAR by the judge it should be an immediate mistrial.

After today's massive prejudicial testimony FUBAR by the judge it should be an immediate mistrial.

Yeah, I just heard that Stormy Daniels changed her story again. I was going to do a thread on that as well.

Last edited:
Yeah, I just heard that Stormy Daniels changed her story again. I was going to do a thread on that as well.

I changed the link but same story since it only gives you a limited amount of time to read it.

Shoulda woulda coulda but guess what...

Didn't happen, so quit yer bellyaching.
FUmrRogers.jpg

Forum List

Back