What's new

Many Americans Predict A Guilty Verdict For Trump

Mac1958’s problem seems to be several layers deep. First off, he holds disdain for anyone who doesn’t agree with every word he utters, therefore his arguments fall flat, because instead of discussing his ideas, he only talks about fellow Americans on the other side derogatory, and dehumanizing terms. As intellectually lazy, and outright closed minded as that is, any American has the right to show just how stupid they are, including Mac1958…

Second, Mac1958 uses the furthest fringe people, and statements from 10 years ago, out of context, to smear an entire group…That’s unacceptable in any debate…

Lastly, except for a very few instances, Mac1958, while proclaiming to be an “independent“, makes comments tailored to give the left in this country cover. And when called on his dishonesty, refuses to engage…

So, in the end, what are his opinions worth? I say less than nothing….He’s just another in along line of trolls, and MSM regurgitation useful idiots, that once the left has used him up, he’ll be discarded on the trash heap of history as a never mattered.
he's pretentious.

Posters are not on trial here

Trump is

And they’re going to find him guilty

Oh absolutely….But arrogance alone is the least of his problems concerning thought process.
very true. I'm still searching for a one word identifier for him, but it still evades me.

Posters are not on trial here

Trump is

And they’re going to find him guilty
kangaroo anyone? Filing against a political opponent so third world communism right there. And look at your commie compliant ass rooting them on. Shame on you if you think you're an american!!!! Outrage beyond the pale!!!

kangaroo anyone? Filing against a political opponent so third world communism right there. And look at your commie compliant ass rooting them on. Shame on you if you think you're an american!!!! Outrage beyond the pale!!!
He broke laws. Doesn’t matter that he’s political person.

Please post it. Because there is none that I can find.

They would need to post that "other" crime, and they can't. True, Bragg said that the NY law says that they don't need to list the other crime, but NY Law also says that they must post a BOP. Contradictory Laws??? Grounds for appeal? Kangaroo Court no matter how you look at it. Here is one legal expert's take:

Bragg used the alleged federal crime to bootstrap a defunct misdemeanor charge into a felony in the current case. He is arguing that Trump intentionally lied when his former lawyer Michael Cohen listed the payments as retainer costs rather than a payment — to avoid reporting it as a campaign contribution to himself. Thus, if he had simply had Cohen report the payment as “hush money,” there would be no crime.
It is difficult to find. See p. 12 of the following papers (the attachment of the People’s Bill of Particulars).

He broke laws. Doesn’t matter that he’s political person.
he did? name it and show us the evidence. I can only imply you've seen the evidence, what is it exactly?

And yes it does matter that it's his opponent. That's communism 101 commie

Allegedly broke laws. Allegedly.

Try to remember that. It matters.
she's a commie cuck who sucks demofks privates. Her loyalty is not to country it is to party! and it is to comply at all costs.

That's not surprising because I do too. However, that's only because we're dealing with New York here and it's basically guilty before proven innocent with them.

I don't actually think Trump will be found guilty. The DA before Bragg tried like hell to charge Trump but ultimately decided Trump could not be found guilty due to the facts of the case so he decided to drop it. The TDS infected Bragg decided he was going to go ahead with it anyway. The whole thing is a TDS farce.

Now it is being tested in court. You claimed no one was ever charged but indeed they were.
No it is not being tested.

The FEC and DOJ both declined to go after Trump for campaign finance violations. The State of NY is not claiming the NDA's were campaign finance violations. They are claiming they were part of a "conspiracy to promote the election by unlawful means", (without specifying what unlawful means they are referring to).

If the State tries to claim Trump violated FECA, they risk pushing the case to Federal jurisdiction, and they won't do that. Cohen's plea does not convict Trump of the same charge.

That is why they are relying on that NY statute- to keep the case in their jurisdiction.

Last edited:
It is difficult to find. See p. 12 of the following papers (the attachment of the People’s Bill of Particulars).
Thanks for that. That is a lot of tap-dancing to say this in response to Request-2:
"People’s Response to Request No. 2: Defendant is not entitled to the information requested in Request No. 2. Where an intent to commit or conceal another crime is an element of an offense, the People need not prove intent to commit or conceal a particular crime; thus, the indictment need not identify any particular crime that the defendant intended to commit or conceal, and defendant is not entitled to such information in a bill of particulars."

So the BOP says that the secret crime does NOT need to be specified. Total Kangaroo Court.

Thanks for that. That is a lot of tap-dancing to say this in response to Request-2:
"People’s Response to Request No. 2: Defendant is not entitled to the information requested in Request No. 2. Where an intent to commit or conceal another crime is an element of an offense, the People need not prove intent to commit or conceal a particular crime; thus, the indictment need not identify any particular crime that the defendant intended to commit or conceal, and defendant is not entitled to such information in a bill of particulars."

So the BOP says that the secret crime does NOT need to be specified. Total Kangaroo Court.
Totally kangaroo court and completely against US law

Crepitus , so where's the evidence cuck fk? overwhelming? where? post one piece of evidence, parrot fk!! sheep compliant cuck
Don't you idiots ever watch the news?

The evidence is well known to anyone who keeps up with current events.

It is not my problem if you can't.

Don't you idiots ever watch the news?
The evidence is well known to anyone who keeps up with current events.
It is not my problem if you can't.
There is evidence recorded that Cohen said "no,no,no, I got this". So Trump trusted his lawyer's advice.
No Trump crime. Only misdemeanor bookkeeping errors.

Forum List

Back
Top Bottom