Kristi Noem is right!!!

You have not shown that rehoming has not worked. Until you do, your comments, Bob, are worthless.
You do not define my points made here.

Kristi Noem rehomed that dog she later killed. She took it believing she could cure it of it being vicious. She was not able to do it and guarantee her kids would not be bitten.

You do not define my points made here.

Kristi Noem rehomed that dog she later killed. She took it believing she could cure it of it being vicious. She was not able to do it and guarantee her kids would not be bitten.
I think if 'John' had any kids, he/she would probably wait for the dog to bite one of them in the face before he/she woke up to reality.

Actually, he can as long as he didn't change the intent of your post, PH.
In all honesty, it doesn't look like he did. IMHO
it took extra effort to do it and removes a critical part of my point

and since he said I lived in psycho world as a means of insult,, his intent was to be deceptive,,

if he would have just said that wasnt true I could have explained to him that here in kc if your dog bites someone the dog is immediately put in quarantine for 10-14 days and they investigate why the dog bit someone and if it was in anger or unprovoked the dog is put down,,

I know this because it happened to my brother when dog bit the neighbors kid in the face,,

the investigation concluded that the kid was taunting and teasing the dog and kept grabbing it by the head and going blah blah blah,, after several times of the kid doing that the dog bit him in the face,,

they said if they determined it was aggressive/anger the dog would be put down,,

I'm not even sure you understand the concept at all. :wink:
Sure, I do meister.

Did any get out of their trucks to racist dog whistle a women's NCAA basketball team a while back. Now I will admit that some get out when at the bar.

Actually, he can as long as he didn't change the intent of your post, PH.
In all honesty, it doesn't look like he did. IMHO
I didnt say he broke the rules,, but he did edit out a very important point,,

here in kc joe would go to jail for what his dog did,,

Sure, I do meister.

Did any get out of their trucks to racist dog whistle a women's NCAA basketball team a while back. Now I will admit that some get out when at the bar.
No, no you don't understand the concept, otto. That's pretty obvious.

Not sure what the 2nd and 3rd sentence of yours is all about, but you must. :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back