Kristi Noem Calls Off Disastrous Book Tour

Tulsi turned down RFkjr./was turned down by?, so I'm thinking the WEF young global leader is on track to be Trump's VP.

Tulsi Gabbard reportedly rejected RFK Jr. VP offer​

We shall see? :dunno:

Tulsi Gabbard on Being Trump’s VP, Who’s Puppeteering Biden, and Corruption in Congress​

Mar 25, 2024

Updated May 6, 2024
View attachment 943955

View attachment 943956

Tulsi Gabbard ready to ‘serve my country’ as Trump’s vice president if asked - Washington Examiner.
April 30, 2024 3:10 pm

Honestly, I find it hard for him to pick any woman veep, he really does not like women with any kind of power, unless maybe if they are real suck up like Stefanik, but even then, I believe he would think she never would be qualified to replace him after he leaves and be the new President, and I honestly don't think he would want her to be....buttttt, maybe on the other that would be an incentive to pick her....more safety to him not being impeached.

And, maybe he is thinking the same on Gabbard, but that would piss a lot of Republicans off by setting her up as a candidate for Potus, a former Democrat/Independent.... Of which I don't think Trump would ever support a female potus....

So, I'm crossing her off the list too....but who knows???I

knowing him, he likely is only thinking about himself and not the RNC and setting up the next president...

I can't see anyone on this alleged list that he would pick....

Even cancelled her ad buy on Fox.

It's hilarious that someone supposedly representing thousands of people could so disastrously fail to "read the room".

Yup, she called it off citing ‘Bad Weather". It must be raining cats and dogs... :abgg2q.jpg:

Ok, so she is off the Veep list! That leaves Stefanik as a female to try to get some more female vote, or Tim Scott to pull more black vote....

But knowing Trump he will shock jock everyone, with no one on this list of potentials...

like maybe Ron DeSantis?
Nope. It can't be DeSantis or Rubio. You can't have two people from the same state running for President & VP.

Nope. It can't be DeSantis or Rubio. You can't have two people from the same state running for President & VP.
True, but they can move to the D.C. area, there are several states surrounding it.

Cheney lived in Texas, but he moved to Wisconsin to run with Bush...

So, if either are willing to buy a second home there, in one of those states surrounding D.C. that allow duel citizenship with Florida, and since Florida law already allows duel citizenship, then maybe either candidate can keep their present jobs as a Florida Senator and Fla governor until the last minute, before the electoral colleges vote, if their ticket wins...

Then convert to Virginia or Maryland or D.C. as their primary citizenship and resign from their jobs then?

Remember, they can run as citizens from the same state, but the penalty is that Florida's electoral college electors are not counted in the total E College count. So if one becomes a citizen from another state, right before the electors vote then Florida electors can count.

Remember, Trump can also become a citizen from another state....

So, I guess I wouldn't so easily, rule Rubio or DeSantis out for that reason.

Noem is proof those MAGAsmarts can destroy political futures.
She mis-read or mis-interpreted the bottomless reservoir of MAGA hatred. Defenseless animals are not on the list. She is an intellectually lazy moron who didn’t stick to the knitting and pick one of the endless lists of targets MAGA provides for attacks. Again defenseless animals were not on the list.

She is right about one thing...the average MAGA dolt is even further to the right than MAGA politicians and are out for blood at having been marginalized. They don’t understand that the marginalization they hate so much is self-inflicted...usually by going to bat for folks like Noem, Santos, Greene, Boebert, Roy, etc... The list is growing.

Ok, so she is off the Veep list! That leaves Stefanik as a female to try to get some more female vote, or Tim Scott to pull more black vote....

But knowing Trump he will shock jock everyone, with no one on this list of potentials...

like maybe Ron DeSantis?
Judge Judy is my pick for the Blob’s VP slot.

I’m kidding, of course.

But I would bet that more than a few MAGA types spent a couple of ticks there thinking about it.

easy rule to get around. Trump just declares Bedminster his new legal residency

True, but they can move to the D.C. area, there are several states surrounding it.

Cheney lived in Texas, but he moved to Wisconsin to run with Bush...

So, if either are willing to buy a second home there, in one of those states surrounding D.C. that allow duel citizenship with Florida, and since Florida law already allows duel citizenship, then maybe either candidate can keep their present jobs as a Florida Senator and Fla governor until the last minute, before the electoral colleges vote, if their ticket wins...

Then convert to Virginia or Maryland or D.C. as their primary citizenship and resign from their jobs then?

Remember, they can run as citizens from the same state, but the penalty is that Florida's electoral college electors are not counted in the total E College count. So if one becomes a citizen from another state, right before the electors vote then Florida electors can count.

Remember, Trump can also become a citizen from another state....

So, I guess I wouldn't so easily, rule Rubio or DeSantis out for that reason.
Sure, they could. They could also have a sex change and run as female VP candidates if the orange fuhrer asks them to. Anything could happen.

Cheney lived in Texas, Bush lived in Texas.....how were they able to run?

One of them moved to another state, on paper....they never sold their homestead in Texas.
Yes, Cheney moved. What are the chances that DeSantis, governor of Florida, will move? The same with Rubio a senator.

Howard Dean did the same thing with his yell. He had the dem nomination right in his hand. Then the yell.
The yell was overblown.

It really was a nothingburger.

The Establishment didn't really like him, and they manufactured "outrage" to get him the hell out the way!

That's all that happened there.

The yell was overblown.

It really was a nothingburger.

The Establishment didn't really like him, and they manufactured "outrage" to get him the hell out the way!

That's all that happened there.

what yell?

Forum List

Back