Kristi Noem Calls Off Disastrous Book Tour

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2018
Even cancelled her ad buy on Fox.

It's hilarious that someone supposedly representing thousands of people could so disastrously fail to "read the room".

But she's tough.

When Fox News starts mocking you it's time to hide and STFU.

But she's tough.

When Fox News starts mocking you it's time to hide and STFU.

It's hilarious that someone supposedly representing thousands of people could so disastrously fail to "read the room".

I signed up to buy 5 personally autographed copies.
She is really good.

If "General" is at the White House when she shows up....
They got goats at the White House?

1715211078767.png

Evidently she was advised not to include the Puppy story but she knew better

She's going to become a verb.

People are going to say "You got Kristi Noemed!"

That means, you had everything going in your favor to get X, but then YOU did something COLOSALLY stupid and UNECESSARY to eff yourself up out of that opportunity.

Her VP chances, and political career, is over.

Stick a fork in her, she's done.

From link;

" .. . Fox News host Gutfeld found himself in a similar position this week, though the former Red Eye host decided to be a little less cordial.

On Gutfeld! on Tuesday, Gutfeld told his audience that Noem canceled at the last minute due to the “weather.”

“I don’t believe it. I just think it’s a little late to keep her on a short leash. I hoped she’d reconsider, but I’m not going to sit up and beg,” Gutfeld said."

Golly, I wanna see that! :113:

Gutfeld: The legacy media can’t get Trump out of their heads​

May 8, 2024

Ok, so she is off the Veep list! That leaves Stefanik as a female to try to get some more female vote, or Tim Scott to pull more black vote....

But knowing Trump he will shock jock everyone, with no one on this list of potentials...

like maybe Ron DeSantis?

As opposed to Biden who can’t find his way off a stage? I find that hilarious as heck.

That means, you had everything going in your favor to get X, but then YOU did something COLOSALLY stupid and UNECESSARY to eff yourself up out of that opportunity.

Attachments

• lucy.gif
    lucy.gif
    445.8 KB · Views: 1
Ok, so she is off the Veep list! That leaves Stefanik as a female to try to get some more female vote, or Tim Scott to pull more black vote....

But knowing Trump he will shock jock everyone, with no one on this list of potentials...

like maybe Ron DeSantis?
Tulsi turned down RFkjr./was turned down by?, so I'm thinking the WEF young global leader is on track to be Trump's VP.

Tulsi Gabbard reportedly rejected RFK Jr. VP offer​

We shall see? :dunno:

Tulsi Gabbard on Being Trump’s VP, Who’s Puppeteering Biden, and Corruption in Congress​

Mar 25, 2024

Updated May 6, 2024
1715213540514.png

1715213565720.png

Tulsi Gabbard ready to ‘serve my country’ as Trump’s vice president if asked - Washington Examiner.
April 30, 2024 3:10 pm

Howard Dean did the same thing with his yell. He had the dem nomination right in his hand. Then the yell.

Forum List

Back