DOJ Finally Admits They Doctored Trump's "Classified" Documents by Putting Them Inside Classified Information Folders, and Then Propagandizing Them

You keep deflecting from the question I asked you.

What relevance does it have to the facts of the case?

Once you answer my question I’ll gladly answer yours.
You deflected from my question with your bullshit question. Your games are tiresome.

Are you claiming the documents were not classified or just that they should have been photographed uncovered and then released to the public? Sounds like the DoJ put the classified docs with the proper cover sheet, which they should have been in all along, for the public evidence picture.
The FBI manufactured evidence (the photo) and the DOJ included manufactured evidence and the lied about in a critical filing in Federal Court.

Why are you OK with that?

Have you read the story?

If so, did you read where the FBI added "evidence" ?
It brings into question literally everything touched by the FBI and Every "fact" alleged by the DOJ. This could very well be the end of this case.

It brings into question literally everything touched by the FBI and Every "fact" alleged by the DOJ. This could very well be the end of this case.

From the start the overwhelming understanding outside the leftist echo chamber was that not none of the cases survived an appellate court.
Some won't make it that far.

Special Counsel Jack Smith and his team - who are overseeing the prosecution of Trump for his alleged mishandling of classified documents - admitted that the boxes of files recovered from the former president's Mar-a-Lago home were altered or manipulated.
This witch hunt has garish multi layered applications of criminality against Trump

Everything that they admitted adding.

Just like President Trump claimed.

Why would you support that?
They said they substituted stand in cover sheets for the classified documents they found.

Makes sense to me that they’d do so to protect the classified information.

It changes nothing about the facts of the case.

Calling it evidence tampering is overly dramatic.

Tell me how this affects the facts of the case.
Evidence tampering affects the material facts of the case.

Do you really not understand that simple concept?

Evidence tampering affects the material facts of the case.

Do you really not understand that simple concept?
I understand just fine and I’m saying the material facts of the case are unaffected.

I keep asking the Trump supporters how they’re affected and no one has any actual answers.

Forum List

Back