Dow 40,000

It's not my last dollar.

Far from it, you sarcasm challenged overly-COVID boosted dipshit.

Oh so when you said you would wager all of 2000 bucks you have saved…you were sarcastic?

Come on, people can see your save-face lying from a mile away.

You see two sides of America in these arguments:

1) Desperate, broke, and angry Trump supporters.
2) Hopeful, optimistic, hard working Biden supporters.

Guess who is suffering in this economy?

Is that how you see it? You think that there are no hard working republicans that are doing well?

Also, if democrats are so hard working….why is it they keep wanting the government to give them stuff for free?

If you all are doing to well and hard working, then there is no need to student loan forgiveness.

Last edited:
Wow, DOW at 40,000, that’s a whooooole lot of untaxed capital gains…

🤔

Are we celebrating this now?
Absolutely. ^^^^^

I'd rather pay Taxes on $ X , and actually have $ X - Taxes Owed,

than your alternative of paying zero taxes on zero dollars invested.

Oh so when you said you would wager all of 2000 bucks you have saved…you were sarcastic?

Yep.

And, regardless?

I'm still willing to bet it.

Now, you gonna sprout a nutsack and wager with me?

Or you gonna keep on spoutin' exuses like the wretched little Leftist you is? ;)

If you had $1mil back at the Trump peak with a 25% drop early into Obiden 2.0 after fraudulent election turmoil, a person with an IRA or 401K would need a 33% rise just get back to even. yawning.

Dead Cat bounces. Better than no ups. And surprising.

If you had $1mil back at the Trump peak with a 25% drop early into Obiden 2.0 after fraudulent election turmoil, a person with an IRA or 401K would need a 33% rise just get back to even. yawning.

Dead Cat bounces. Better than no ups. And surprising.

Sounds accurate to me.

Yep.

And, regardless?

I'm still willing to bet it.

Now, you gonna sprout a nutsack and wager with me?

Or you gonna keep on spoutin' exuses like the wretched little Leftist you is? ;)

I think Biden will win, but I don't make less than sure bets.

And even if I would, I wouldn't take a broke man's bet.

And even if I would, I wouldn't bet a degenerate like you. Your word is worthless to me.

Absolutely. ^^^^^

I'd rather pay Taxes on $ X , and actually have $ X - Taxes Owed,

than your alternative of paying zero taxes on zero dollars invested.
I’d rather pay zero dollars in taxes on zero dollars received…until you receive them

I think Biden will win, but I don't make less than sure bets.

And even if I would, I wouldn't take a broke man's bet.

And even if I would, I wouldn't bet a degenerate like you. Your word is worthless to me.
Are you THAT sure the Democrats can cheat to another win? Trump is leading in all swing states but one, and that one is a tie.

Are you THAT sure the Democrats can cheat to another win? Trump is leading in all swing states but one, and that one is a tie.

Nutbag it’s been 3+ years with nothing found in terms of any actual result altering “cheating”.

At what point do you stop shitting yourself in public?

Trump’s margins are thin and election didn’t even begin in full swing. He is leading in getting his dumb, corrupt ass getting criminally convicted and landed in jail.

It's ALL a set up for team trumps future CRY of "STOLLLEN ELECTION" part III.

He's gonna LOSE again, and team trump will cry. Bookit.

I'm the type that would just shake my head and keep walking, if we passed in Lowes or Kroger. This is a conservative state and part of town, but the activists showing their colors are really quite rare. I do see quite a few, with ball caps of their military service, but we just talk of shared experiences.
Activists that want to save this country from being a 3rd world nation. Do you concur?

I'm out when I am out, traveling when traveling. Maybe you should spend less time on message boards, then you might not suspect the bubble represents reality.
I am out, when i am out, meeting other people who are very afraid of what this government is doing. Doesnt that alarm you?

1716159214232.png

You see two sides of America in these arguments:

1) Desperate, broke, and angry Trump supporters.
2) Hopeful, optimistic, hard working Biden supporters.

Guess who is suffering in this economy?

Homes "unaffordable" in 99% of nation for average American​

Forum List

Back