Look who is attacking MTG

Interesting, two women of color are attacking MTG. Why don't they take care of our nation's business instead of getting into these petty fights? If only the voters in those districts really cared about America.

---She doesn’t do that, right? But she decided to do it to me,”---

MTG literally starts all these fights and doesn't do anything about caring about the nation's business.

Maybe, but not for lack of trying. Admittedly, the Republican party is fractured right now, and that slows down the process..but, they are not doing nothing…they are working..just a bit more slowly.
It is for a lack of trying. All they have tried to do was impeach Joe Biden and harrass his son. A border bill is sitting on Johnsons desk, but Trump tells him not to pass it so he lets it sit there and you guys blame Biden for the problem at the border. This last fight was because of an 8 pm meeting to issue some kind of fake order for Merrick Garland after they Republicans wasted a day sittiing in the courtroom with Trump.

It is for a lack of trying. All they have tried to do was impeach Joe Biden and harrass his son. A border bill is sitting on Johnsons desk, but Trump tells him not to pass it so he lets it sit there and you guys blame Biden for the problem at the border. This last fight was because of an 8 pm meeting to issue some kind of fake order for Merrick Garland after the Republicans wasted a day sittiing in the courtroom with Trump.
Sure, what’s in that border bill that repubs can’t agree too? I recall there was another immigration bill that seemed to stall as well…why haven’t they passed that one?

Sure, what’s in that border bill that repubs can’t agree too? I recall there was another immigration bill that seemed to stall as well…why haven’t they passed that one?
Just stop trying to make excuses. The bill was crafted by a Republican.

Interesting, two women of color are attacking MTG. Why don't they take care of our nation's business instead of getting into these petty fights? If only the voters in those districts really cared about America.

---She doesn’t do that, right? But she decided to do it to me,”---

Russian asset James Comer has completely lost control of his dumpster fire hearings.

Ok, so they have been passing bills…so that’s clear.
Not the ones which really matter. Like the gift wrapped bipartisan border bill the House was provided by the Senate.

The GOP and Trump own the border now. The last thing they want is for a border bill to be passed while their Fuhrer is out of power.

This is the part where gaslighted parroting rubes say, "Dat bill suxked!" without having read it.

You're white. Your game here is over.
Funny .... When I first encountered him I ran his posts through a prosaic simile program. The result was "high likelihood of middle aged white male."....... He denied that. It may mean that he was deeply affected by a past college professor who was white.

JO

Funny .... When I first encountered him I ran his posts through a prosaic simile program. The result was "high likelihood of middle aged white male."....... He denied that. It may mean that he was deeply affected by a past college professor who was white.

JO
IM2 Answer the bell.

Not the ones which really matter. Like the gift wrapped bipartisan border bill the House was provided by the Senate.

The GOP and Trump own the border now. The last thing they want is for a border bill to be passed while their Fuhrer is out of power.

This is the part where gaslighted parroting rubes say, "Dat bill suxked!" without having read it.
It does suck when it doesn’t really help the border. It allows the president the “option” of shutting down be border if immigration reaches a certain point, but not a requirement. Also, how that 5000 per day is counted means the real number getting across would be many times more than that.

It does suck when it doesn’t really help the border. It allows the president the “option” of shutting down be border if immigration reaches a certain point, but not a requirement. Also, how that 5000 per day is counted means the real number getting across would be many times more than that.
The majority of illegals are visa overstays.

SHHHH! Don't tell the tards!

The majority of illegals are visa overstays.

SHHHH! Don't tell the tards!

That doesn’t change the fact that we have 5,000 to over 10,000 per day crossing, and those are the known crossings. It could be much higher.

The border bill would have done nothing to change that.

The border bill would have done nothing to change that.
Since you never read it, you know this...how, rube?

Because your MAGA media said so. And Trump said so. And like a good little cuck, you bleeved them.

Since you never read it, you know this...how, rube?

Because your MAGA media said so. And Trump said so. And like a good little cuck, you bleeved them.
No, I get the information from leftist media mostly.

Forum List

Back