What makes you lean ‘Left’? What makes nearly all big cities ‘Left’?

My granddaughter and her husband, making big bucks, will not bring having any kids. They could support 10 onbthrir combined income. I commend them. It's a really really brave and courageous choice.
Both of my daughters have 2 children. The oldest raised her two sons and the youngest is raising her son and daughter. They will have excellent children. And the oldest already has two excellent sons.

Lesscand less young people having kids will be a huge boon to the nation. N
Less and less caucasians are having fewer kids…how’s that working out for the nation?
We can’t get any of these dark kids to join the military, our healthcare and public education institutions are absolute shit, we’re importing doctors from Nigeria and India, we have to import desperate thirdworlders with hopes they’ll pay our social security and voters who know nothing about our Constitution and founding principles and values are voting us right down the shitter.
Sadly…your generation gave up and stopped teaching the importance of core American values…you fucked us BIG-TIME old timer.

the most fundamental part of life is the obligation we all have to recreate it. If everyone thought like your awesome grandaughter mankind would end.
True, but not everyone has to participate for mankind to continue.
Another fundamental part of life is working and supporting your family.

We have so-called conservatives on this site that refuse to work.
Claiming some disability, but can punch a keyboard for 12+ hours a day, but REFUSE to get a job, and live off the government they hate.

True, but not everyone has to participate for mankind to continue.
Another fundamental part of life is working and supporting your family.

We have so-called conservatives on this site that refuse to work.
Claiming some disability, but can punch a keyboard for 12+ hours a day, but REFUSE to get a job, and live off the government they hate.
Unfounded projection….Meanwhile that pesky reality happens.
IMG_7306.jpeg

Less and less caucasians are having fewer kids…how’s that working out for the nation?
We can’t get any of these dark kids to join the military, our healthcare and public education institutions are absolute shit, we’re importing doctors from Nigeria and India, we have to import desperate thirdworlders with hopes they’ll pay our social security and voters who know nothing about our Constitution and founding principles and values are voting us right down the shitter.
Sadly…your generation gave up and stopped teaching the importance of core American values…you fucked us BIG-TIME old timer.
Having kids is not a core value. It s not a duty nor moral responsibility.

It’s true that liberal parents condone immoral and sinful ways of life. A conservative would not accept it, because it isn’t acceptable to God. Do you want to see your own child condemned to hell for eternity? Is that “love”?

Liberal parents love their children for who they are.
Conservatives will discard them if they displease them

What are the primary issues that drive people to the Left…why are such driving forces so much more prevelant in urban metropolises?
I ask because thinking ‘Left‘ in America isn’t exactly the conventional ideolgy to adopt…right?
Your thoughts?
Intelligence

The gender issues while I don't subscribe to any of that, has zero effect on muchnof anything.

Having kids is not a core value. It s not a duty nor moral responsibility.
That explains why you have no convictions…Good, sane, decent, moral people live life for family and to pay it forward…we believe that is the most fundamental reason for our existence.
Again, more simple shit for us sane folks.

were i live it aint like you described..its like the Anaheim hills were i am at....maybe you should find a place thats lilly white and settle there....
I live in beautiful places. I live on the coast in south OC. It’s not about where I live, it’s never been about where I live. I can live anywhere I want. I have kids who will have kids, who will have kids…I have a macro perspective, it’s always been about them and what prior generations were supposed to do to preserve ALL things America for them. America is being lost to the world.

That explains why you have no convictions…Good, sane, decent, moral people live life for family and to pay it forward…we believe that is the most fundamental reason for our existence.
Again, more simple shit for us sane folks.
Says the obese, compulsively masturbating man-child still living in his mom's basement.

Forum List

Back