Dow 40,000

The Dow Jones Industrial Average hit 40,000 yesterday. Awesome.

Let's go Brandon!

Majority of Americans wrongly believe US is in recession – and most blame Biden​

Nearly three in five Americans wrongly believe the US is in an economic recession, and the majority blame the Biden administration, according to a Harris poll conducted exclusively for the Guardian.

• 55% believe the economy is shrinking, and 56% think the US is experiencing a recession, though the broadest measure of the economy, gross domestic product (GDP), has been growing.
  • 49% believe the S&P 500 stock market index is down for the year, though the index went up about 24% in 2023 and is up more than 12% this year.
  • 49% believe that unemployment is at a 50-year high, though the unemployment rate has been under 4%, a near 50-year low.

We used to have ours at Round Table Pizza in the Mount Shasta Mall ( Standing Room only )
Hey, I live in Metro Detroit. When the Lincoln plant moved to Mexico and when Bush sent all our good paying manufacturing jobs overseas, all the tier one, 2 and 3 jobs went away too. I remember all the restaurants that closed. Republicans wanted to blame Obama. I knew better.

1716478304069.png

Harris for the Guardian?

Forum List

Back