Climate Change Is Not As Serious Of A Problem As It Used To Be

That is because they can't defend what doesn't exist that is the DELUSION they run on with their chronically disjoined cut/paste diatribes because they have NOTHING to build on that is based on reality which is why their numbers are dwindling in the forums over time because they are mentally ill.
A good case can be made that the alarmists are mentally ill as you bring up.

I remember those chinooks (Snow eater) that used to come periodically in my teen years of the 1970's where I could see the snow vanishing in my eyes as the compressed DRY warm air that comes from the east slopes of the Cascades.

We had a bad Chinook here a few years ago ... frickin' offshore flow ... September ...

Everything caught fire ...

We had a bad Chinook here a few years ago ... frickin' offshore flow ... September ...

Everything caught fire ...
I take it you're on the east side of the divide. The Chinook winds on the coast carry loads of water. Yours are dry as a result of them raining themselves out as they rise and precipitate crossing the mountains and then coming down hill where the pressure drop makes them even drier.

All kinds of Americans now believe that Climate Change is not as serious of a problem as it used to be, including those on the left. I wonder what AOC will think now? In 2019 she said the world was going to end in 12 years due to Climate Change. Do we still only have 7 years left or isn't it as serious of a problem as she stated? Or, has Biden destroyed the country so badly that Climate Change has moved much further down the list of priorities? That's my guess. Making ends meet in Biden's world has now become the number one priority, along with decreasing crime, the invasion on our Southern border, and trying to stave off a nuclear WWIII. Biden has made all of these things more of a problem than Climate Change.

Folk are just fed up of the same and escalating rhetoric from Alarmists. Basically, Alarmists want to control others but not do what they say.

Folk are just fed up of the same and escalating rhetoric from Alarmists. Basically, Alarmists want to control others but not do what they say.
What sort of control do you think they want to exert over you to which they would not be subject?

What sort of control do you think they want to exert over you to which they would not be subject?
Wanting to scrap everyone's gas boilers, ban stoves, ban wood burners, ban cars, demand everyone to be vegan, ban oil, ban nuclear etc..

The day you Alarmists live in mud huts, wear grass clothes, ride wooden bikes, eat leaves, avoid oil and tarmac, will be the day I'll listen to you nut jobs.

But you can't even say what co2, temperatures, and sea level levels have to be to cause human extinction. Your evidence is, "All the scientists said so".

All kinds of Americans now believe that Climate Change is not as serious of a problem as it used to be, including those on the left. I wonder what AOC will think now? In 2019 she said the world was going to end in 12 years due to Climate Change. Do we still only have 7 years left or isn't it as serious of a problem as she stated? Or, has Biden destroyed the country so badly that Climate Change has moved much further down the list of priorities? That's my guess. Making ends meet in Biden's world has now become the number one priority, along with decreasing crime, the invasion on our Southern border, and trying to stave off a nuclear WWIII. Biden has made all of these things more of a problem than Climate Change.

It certainly isn't as serious as it was during the time of Noah.

People have things more on their personal purview that are more difficult to deal with and that they are avoiding and generally that the way they avoid them is by adopting pseudo moralistic stances on large scale social issues that it makes them look good to your friends and neighbours.

- Jordan Peterson

Aka, a climate Alarmist.

Wanting to scrap everyone's gas boilers, ban stoves, ban wood burners, ban cars, demand everyone to be vegan, ban oil, ban nuclear etc..
And HOW do those alarmists exclude themselves from such controls? That was the core of your claim.
The day you Alarmists live in mud huts, wear grass clothes, ride wooden bikes, eat leaves, avoid oil and tarmac, will be the day I'll listen to you nut jobs.
Why? Does that have any bearing whatsoever on the validity of the science? No, it is based solely on your emotions and your personal, political dislikes.
But you can't even say what co2, temperatures, and sea level levels have to be to cause human extinction. Your evidence is, "All the scientists said so".
No scientists have said that AGW will lead to human extinction.

Yes, I read something once that Bill Gates donates 10 million dollars per year to mitigate the Climate Change he is responsible for because he doesn't want to mitigate the Climate change he is responsible for. I doubt he rides a bike to a restaurant to eat bugs.

Yes, I read something once that Bill Gates donates 10 million dollars per year to mitigate the Climate Change he is responsible for because he doesn't want to mitigate the Climate change he is responsible for. I doubt he rides a bike to a restaurant to eat bugs.
On the subject of bugs risking being off topic. Insects may prove to be one of the healthiest forms of protein on the planet.

A comparison between the biology of insects and the biology of larger reptilian and mammilion life forms shows them to be far superior in every way.

It's actually amazing that insects don't rule this planet because they are vastly more well adapted than humans.

Last edited:
we do know the earth as been heating consistently since the height of the ice age
And if all the patterns hold it will descend back into an ice age sometime within the next 50,000 years with or without the help of carbon dioxide.

Last edited:
On the subject of bugs risking being off topic. Insects may prove to be one of the healthiest forms of protein on the planet.

A comparison between the biology of insects and the biology of larger reptilian and mammilion life forms shows them to be fast superior in every way.

It's actually amazing that insects don't rule this planet because they are vastly more well adapted than humans.
I think that every time I see ants in my back yard. I can easily see them taking over the world. As bad as they are though, I'm not ready to eat them just yet.

Forum List

Back