Climate Change Is Not As Serious Of A Problem As It Used To Be

View attachment 943869

I suspect her views on the matter have not changed.

Biden has not destroyed the country. Look at some accurate numbers and find out who has been lying to you.

A poor one.

Unemployment is down, inflation is generally under control - and much better than anywhere else on the planet. Things that are up - like rents, gasoline and home prices are things that the president has virtually no control over.

Murder, violent crime and property crime have all plummeted since the pandemic. A majority of Americans, though, have believed lies they have been fed by Trump and the RNC and believe that crime increased in 2023. It did not. Check the actual numbers.

The invasion on the Southern Border would be long over if Trump and the RNC had not decided that they couldn't possibly fix it with a bill for which Biden and Democrats might get some credit. When Trump told his peons in Congress to kill Senator Lankford's bipartisan national security supplemental bill, republicans nationwide lost the ability to voice complaints about Democratic efforts on immigration reform. That would include you.

Life's a bitch and then you die. Ukraine deserves our help. Caving to blatant Russian aggression would make me ashamed to be an American. That you disagree disgusts me.

Biden has done nothing but solve problems. And none of those issues have made global warming go away.

I think you're suffering from BDS.
Biden has high disapproval numbers and over 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction. I guess you are in the 25% who think Biden has the country going in the right direction.

Biden has high disapproval numbers and over 70% of Americans say the country is going in the wrong direction. I guess you are in the 25% who think Biden has the country going in the right direction.
Biden is on the edge of the cliff about to drop. But Democrats think he is superman.

LOL,

there is no evidence of a developing climate crisis as most of the world climate regions are still the same since 1950 while my eastern Washington region has NEVER changed in the last 12,000 years
This is fake news.
do you know what the Koppen Climate Classification is about?
Yes. I understand it well...but it appears that you don't as evidenced by you referring to it in attempt to refute hard science.

All kinds of Americans now believe that Climate Change is not as serious of a problem as it used to be, including those on the left. I wonder what AOC will think now? In 2019 she said the world was going to end in 12 years due to Climate Change. Do we still only have 7 years left or isn't it as serious of a problem as she stated? Or, has Biden destroyed the country so badly that Climate Change has moved much further down the list of priorities? That's my guess. Making ends meet in Biden's world has now become the number one priority, along with decreasing crime, the invasion on our Southern border, and trying to stave off a nuclear WWIII. Biden has made all of these things more of a problem than Climate Change.

Time in not the friend of proponents of AGW.

I think the numbers saying it is going in the wrong direction include a great many who are talking about Trump being a candidate for the presidency

I think the numbers saying it is going in the wrong direction include a great many who are talking about Trump being a candidate for the presidency
So, if I understand you correctly, you're saying that about 70% favor Trump, 25% favor Biden, and 5% favor other candidates.

How many times has the world supposed to have ended due to AGW? They are a religious doomsday cult.
No mainstream scientists has ever predicted the "end" of the world. What they have predicted is that CO2 levels and temperatures would continue to rise and that we would suffer growing deleterious consequences. Those points have absolutely come to pass.

In the bulk of your OP, you speak of public opinion - you make no mention of the actual threat or the science behind it. Yet your title does precisely the opposite, suggesting that the risk is actually declining. Doesn't that dishonesty and the dishonesty of suggesting that scientists have predicted the end of the world (whatever it is you think that means) when they have done no such thing, bother you?

This is fake news.

Yes. I understand it well...but it appears that you don't as evidenced by you referring to it in attempt to refute hard science.

LOL, you didn't provide any factual counterpoint to what I posted which is true as I actually live there and know the climate history of Eastern Washington.

You show that you don't understand what the Koppen climate classification entails since it describes geologic features as part of its classification such as Polar, Tropical, Temperate and Desert.

Last edited:
That is simply a lie.

You're up half a degree in the last 30 years, the least warming in any of the 50 states. Are you taking personal credit?

Your ignorance of my region is paramount since it is STILL a Steppe climate as classified by Koppen which describes it as BSk small temperature change is irrelevant to the classification even during the LIA time it was still a STEPPE climate.

You really shouldn't be ignoring the Koppen Climate Classification as it was developed over time and refined by research and widely accepted by geologists and other sciences.

Here is his background to further show your ignorance is real:

Wladimir Köppen​

German climatologist

LINK

Horseshit....Globalclimatecoolerwarmering consistently ranks on the lowest rungs of issues that people care about.

You warmer cultist freaks are losing.

Single issue polls are normally misleading which is why I don't take them seriously, but multiple issue polls consistently show climate concerns at or near the bottom of polls which is why climate cultists rarely post such polls.

Your ignorance of my region is paramount since it is STILL a Steppe climate as classified by Koppen which describes it as BSk small temperature change is irrelevant to the classification even during the LIA time it was still a STEPPE climate.

You really shouldn't be ignoring the Koppen Climate Classification as it was developed over time and refined by research and widely accepted by geologists and other sciences.

Here is his background to further show your ignorance is real:

Wladimir Köppen​

German climatologist

LINK

Prevailing winds are downward in the arid climates ... for the cause of dry air, we have the effect of high daytime temperatures ... thus the climate is defined by humidity, not temperature ... the coldest place on Earth, the South Pole, is also one of the driest and is considered a desert by the Atmospheric Science community ...

Why the Hystericals avoid Köppen is temperature is only a tertiary consideration and then just "above 18ºC" or "below 18ºC" ... and this allows for very very little change in climate ... thin lines where we had 17.5ºC in 1925 and 18.5ºC today ... [shivers] ... those folks will have to die ... plus or minus a half degree ... God that's stupid ...

I remember those chinooks (Snow eater) that used to come periodically in my teen years of the 1970's where I could see the snow vanishing in my eyes as the compressed DRY warm air that comes from the east slopes of the Cascades.

What they have predicted is that CO2 levels and temperatures would continue to rise and that we would suffer growing deleterious consequences. Those points have absolutely come to pass.
Yes, CO2 concentrations have and continue to rise. Yes, temperatures have been rising for the past 400 years which was before CO2 could have been a cause. The issue is how much of that rise is due to CO2 and how much is from the planet naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature like it has been doing for the past 3 million years,

Your claim of "growing deleterious consequences" is unfounded. What is happening today is no different than what has happened in all other interglacial periods. Do you suppose today is somehow magically different than previous interglacial periods when today is still 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods?

Yes, CO2 concentrations have and continue to rise. Yes, temperatures have been rising for the past 400 years which was before CO2 could have been a cause. The issue is how much of that rise is due to CO2 and how much is from the planet naturally warming up to its pre-glacial temperature like it has been doing for the past 3 million years,

Your claim of "growing deleterious consequences" is unfounded. What is happening today is no different than what has happened in all other interglacial periods. Do you suppose today is somehow magically different than previous interglacial periods when today is still 2C cooler than previous interglacial periods?
I hate asking the doomers questions such as that because they sing the same song. They want man removed. This is not practical.

I have told him that the warming started about 1700 and warmed for about 180 years BEFORE CO2 levels finally started going up in the 1880's.......

I hate asking the doomers questions such as that because they sing the same song. They want man removed. This is not practical.

That is because they can't defend what doesn't exist that is the DELUSION they run on with their chronically disjoined cut/paste diatribes because they have NOTHING to build on that is based on reality which is why their numbers are dwindling in the forums over time because they are mentally ill.

Forum List

Back