Climate Change is Become a Joke ???

HikerGuy83

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 2021

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Do you suffer from climate anxiety? A new survey suggests that you might find yourself increasingly alone. Apparently, the constant fear-mongering isn’t working too well anymore.

When 2,230 American adults last month were given a list of issues and asked to judge their importance, “climate change” scored near the bottom, with only 45 percent considering it “very important”, alongside “issues of race and diversity” at 40 percent.

If you read the article it talks about how Canda and Eruope have carbon taxes.

China and India must be rolled up in little balls on the floor laughing their asses. off.

The grift still being made off of the "climate change" hoax is no joke.....It's costing each US household thousands a year, not to mention tens of billions each year out of the treasury.

The Alarming Cost Of Climate Change Hysteria​

A U.S. Energy Information Administration economic forecasting model indicates that a proposed 70% cut in CO2 emissions will cause gasoline prices to rise 77% over baseline projections, kill more than 3 million jobs, and reduce average household income by more than $4,000 each year.

PB4a6Fd.jpg

Yeah. . . I saw this article today. . and just rolled my eyes. :rolleyes:
1715123519105.png

climate_women_LGBTQ.jpg

Activists from Extinction Rebellion take part in a protest to highlight government inaction on climate change in New York City in April 2022. (KENA BETANCUR/AFP/Getty Images)

Yeah. . . I saw this article today. . and just rolled my eyes. :rolleyes:
View attachment 943534
climate_women_LGBTQ.jpg

Activists from Extinction Rebellion take part in a protest to highlight government inaction on climate change in New York City in April 2022. (KENA BETANCUR/AFP/Getty Images)
Climate crisis!
Inequity!
Extinction!
With a splash of...
Victimization!

And people lap this crap up.

Surprised the article didn't go as far as blaming White Privilege, because in a way, it's rich White Democrats that burn the most carbons.

VANCOUVER, British Columbia — Do you suffer from climate anxiety? A new survey suggests that you might find yourself increasingly alone. Apparently, the constant fear-mongering isn’t working too well anymore.

When 2,230 American adults last month were given a list of issues and asked to judge their importance, “climate change” scored near the bottom, with only 45 percent considering it “very important”, alongside “issues of race and diversity” at 40 percent.

China and India must be rolled up in little balls on the floor laughing their asses. off.
That is little different, if at all, from similar surveys from decades past.

It has always been that way when there are MULTIPLE Issues listed which is how revealing on what people really think of Climate concerns it is ALWAYS low in their viewpoint in such polls.

It is the criminal government, government employed few scientists and the always lying MSM who have a bad habit of presenting a lopsided story on it which many people can now see easily these days as the weeks, months and years ahead into the future there will be fewer Cricks and pricks around to continue to promote their climate delusions while most people will stop listening to their propaganda bullshit.

I notice in my travels around the forums and blogs I post in that fewer and fewer climate cultist whackos are posting because they are dropping out as their climate emergency lies never shows up and the runaway warming trend, they pushed hard 20 years ago hasn't showed up at all the 20 feet sea level rise by 2100 is already a failure..... which was promoted by Dr. Alley a few years ago.... LOL

FACT: NO Lower Tropospheric Hot Spot exist.

FACT: NO Positive Feedback Loop exist.

That means 1/2 of the AGW conjecture has failed to show up after 35 years waiting thus a complete failure as the rest of the conjecture isn't a significant contributor to the heat budget.

Climate liars lost the science debate years ago.

Last edited:
The grift still being made off of the "climate change" hoax is no joke.....It's costing each US household thousands a year, not to mention tens of billions each year out of the treasury.

The Alarming Cost Of Climate Change Hysteria​

A U.S. Energy Information Administration economic forecasting model indicates that a proposed 70% cut in CO2 emissions will cause gasoline prices to rise 77% over baseline projections, kill more than 3 million jobs, and reduce average household income by more than $4,000 each year.

Last year was the first year, that I know of that the US government spent over a trillion on climate change, more than they spend on the military.

Read the article and imagine the dipshits who are using this study-article to justify their opinions. The article proves nothing so I guess these people believe in nothing.

Last year was the first year, that I know of that the US government spent over a trillion on climate change, more than they spend on the military.

And our deficit last year was well over a trillion dollars.

It't tough to think Joe Biden and Co believe this actually means anything.

And our deficit last year was well over a trillion dollars.

It't tough to think Joe Biden and Co believe this actually means anything.

Our deficit is over a trillion dollars THIS YEAR ... Oct 2023 to date ... $1.06 trillion spent above collected ...

Though it makes hari-cari the best option for me ... I have to agree with my man Matt Gaetz ... government's spending money faster than we can make up jokes about it ...

I disagree

The harm that freaked out greenies are inflicting on society is no joke

I disagree

The harm that freaked out greenies are inflicting on society is no joke

A good part of that is self-inflicted ... society should know a child born today will die of old age before and climate change happens ...

We want to be freaked out ... October 30th, 1938, all over again ...

A good part of that is self-inflicted ... society should know a child born today will die of old age before and climate change happens ...

We want to be freaked out ... October 30th, 1938, all over again ...
No “we” dont

The greenies are very good at throwing temper tantrums till they get their way

And they are very persistent and successful at brainwashing small children who will someday be adults who vote

But there is still time for reason and common sense to prevail

No “we” dont

The greenies are very good at throwing temper tantrums till they get their way

And they are very persistent and successful at brainwashing small children who will someday be adults who vote

But there is still time for reason and common sense to prevail

You sound freaked out about it ... why are you letting the greenies brainwash your children ... that's your job ...

You sound freaked out about it ... why are you letting the greenies brainwash your children ... that's your job ...
Call it what you will

I credit the greens with being very good at shoveling bullshit

Call it what you will

I credit the greens with being very good at shoveling bullshit

I choose to look first ... it's not bullshit that Hanford is contaminated with plutonium ... whereas it is bullshit DDT is harmful in household applications ... only the lazy paint with that broad of a paint brush ...

Doesn't mean we can't make funny jokes about it ... just means we shouldn't open wooden boxes shipped from Montana ... "Between 1978 and 1995, Kaczynski murdered three individuals and injured 23 others in a nationwide mail bombing campaign against people he believed to be advancing modern technology and the destruction of the natural environment."

Kids today don't know greenies ... either cave to the temper tantrums ... or get killed ... greenies can and will do both ...

Forum List

Back