Climate Change Is Not As Serious Of A Problem As It Used To Be

Independent thinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
All kinds of Americans now believe that Climate Change is not as serious of a problem as it used to be, including those on the left. I wonder what AOC will think now? In 2019 she said the world was going to end in 12 years due to Climate Change. Do we still only have 7 years left or isn't it as serious of a problem as she stated? Or, has Biden destroyed the country so badly that Climate Change has moved much further down the list of priorities? That's my guess. Making ends meet in Biden's world has now become the number one priority, along with decreasing crime, the invasion on our Southern border, and trying to stave off a nuclear WWIII. Biden has made all of these things more of a problem than Climate Change.

All kinds of Americans now believe that Climate Change is not as serious of a problem as it used to be, including those on the left. I wonder what AOC will think now? In 2019 she said the world was going to end in 12 years due to Climate Change. Do we still only have 7 years left or isn't it as serious of a problem as she stated? Or, has Biden destroyed the country so badly that Climate Change has moved much further down the list of priorities? That's my guess. Making ends meet in Biden's world has now become the number one priority, along with decreasing crime, the invasion on our Southern border, and trying to stave off a nuclear WWIII. Biden has made all of these things more of a problem than Climate Change.

beings it was never a problem,,,

well I will sleep the same tonight,,

Just because a survey says fewer Americans see climate change as a serious problem does not mean that climate change is not a serious problem

Climate change WILL wipe out most of the Dem cities, it's a scientific FACT! During the next ice age glaciers will grind Dem cities to bedrock and they will be no more. :eusa_dance:
I'd be happy if California fell into the ocean.
Just because a survey says fewer Americans see climate change as a serious problem does not mean that climate change is not a serious problem

Got anything to say about the rest of the OP, like maybe people don't see it as much of a top priority anymore because they can't afford to live, crime is out of control, illegal immigrants are swarming across the border, and we are getting closer to a nuclear WWIII?

President Biden isn't going to bring this up this year, he knows it will alienate the voters .

The Earth is 4.5 Billion Years old so the climate is changing. But I’m just not convinced that guys driving combustion engines in Texas is causing detriment according to the climate change alarmists. These are the same people that turn a blind eye to the use of Coal in China continues to grow.

The Earth is 4.5 Billion Years old so the climate is changing. But I’m just not convinced that guys driving combustion engines in Texas is causing detriment according to the climate change alarmists. These are the same people that turn a blind eye to the use of Coal in China continues to grow.
theres no proof the earth is that old,, thats the theory of a selected few,,

Forum List

Back