Alice Stewart, 58, Died Suddenly

The number of people suddenly dying is pretty significant. While correlation doesn't mean causation, it should sure give a person pause about believing ANYTHING the government says about anything.

Yes, cardiac events and what they're calling "turbo cancer". The former, I admit, I have not seen in my real life, but the latter I have. To the vaccinated, get all your cancer check ups.

Lots of 50 year olds drop dead of medical events. You should try hanging out in the emergency room some night and see how many of them are coming in.

In 1976, our 34-year-old next-door neighbour dropped dead of a heart attack. The guy was fit, a high school athlete who continued to play hockey in adult recreational leagues, with no history of health problems, drug or alcohol problems.

My BFF’s 50 something mother died in her sleep in the early 80’s. She had a massive stroke and never woke up. She came home from work saying she was feeling tired and went to bed early. Again slim, healthy, non-smoker, no medical history at all.

Rather than just jumping on the latest conspiracy theory, making the rounds, you should be looking at excess death rates in vaccinated and unvaccinated populations since Covid ended.

Of course, you won’t look at any kind of doubt if it would debunk your conspiracy theories. Just like you won’t read anything that debunks any of trumps lies. Your cling to them like a toddler with their “Blankey”.

I know that you are completely incapable of any kind of rational thought at this point.

You Stupid fucks helped shut down the country. Forced people to take the jab or get fired, then Claim we need to listen to your dumb asses.

People like you fucked this Nation

BTW. You arent in the middle. You are a leftist pretending to not be.

I get it. I don't agree with your partisan idiocy, so I'm EEEVIL!!!! :rolleyes:

Yet you've never been able to find a single post of mine supporting any of this. Not once.

You better better crawl back up into Trump's asshole before your conditioning wears off. You might start to see reality, and we can't have that!

What proof would you have accepted in this post:
I was going to go find proof then I realized nothing I find will satisfy you. It'd be like showing one of Trump's lawyers evidence of Trump's crimes. No matter what they are going to defend, argue, spin, deflect and deny.

Although Trump's lawyers in Florida are going to have to testify against Trump because he lied to them and then they told the FBI Trump's lies. So either they lied or they have to testify Trump lied to them.

I was going to go find proof then I realized nothing I find will satisfy you. It'd be like showing one of Trump's lawyers evidence of Trump's crimes. No matter what they are going to defend, argue, spin, deflect and deny.

Although Trump's lawyers in Florida are going to have to testify against Trump because he lied to them and then they told the FBI Trump's lies. So either they lied or they have to testify Trump lied to them.
Go find proof?

Why are you making factual statements if you haven’t see the proof?

Go find proof?

Why are you making factual statements if you haven’t see the proof?
Where's your proof Alice died from getting vaccinated? I mean, first you have to prove she got the shot. Then you have to prove it is what killed her. And you have to prove there are magnets in the shot. Or that they are tracking us with what they injected in us.

Or every time someone 60 or younger dies you think it's the vaccine.

Where's your proof Alice died from getting vaccinated?
When did I say she did?
I mean, first you have to prove she got the shot. Then you have to prove it is what killed her. And you have to prove there are magnets in the shot. Or that they are tracking us with what they injected in us.

Or every time someone 60 or younger dies you think it's the vaccine.
Proof I ever said that?

vgggnjjhjjj.jpeg

...of a "medical event". Lots of that going around lately. Maybe in 10-15 years we will be able to talk about what is really happening, but maybe not even then.

Here she is talking about the vaccines and misinformation, God rest her soul.

Well in truth, we all go to a better place when we die. Alice is in a better place.

People died of Covid. We all know that. I can acknowledge it. YOU cannot acknowledge that people are dying of vaccine effects, even though every other thing these liars said is proven to be a lie--the masks, the lockdowns, the social distancing. Etc.

YOU cannot acknowledge that people can simply die sometimes. You don't even know what this woman died of but your dogma refuses to believe it can be anything but vaccine related 3 years after she took it!

"It's easier to fool people than it is to convince them that they've been fooled" - Mark Twain

Forum List

Back