RFK Jr. is a Libertarian

Your bigotry shows as well as your extremism.

What if my not liking Jewish people personally is justified? I think even Jews will admit that Jews are annoying.

I don't have a lot of Asian friends. But it's for different reasons than Jews. Asians have never annoyed me.

I may not have any black friends but the reason for it is different than why I don't choose to be friends with any of the Jews I know. The closest I ever came to having a Jewish friend was Steve. Great guy. Weird, but great guy. He was a weird jew too who had a chip on his shoulder and he was such a hard core pro Iraq war Jew, I just couldn't be friends with him anymore. Too Jewy.

Your bigotry shows as well as your extremism.

If the entire world says Israel is wrong, do you just say everyone is anti semetic and extreme?

The chief prosecutor of the world’s top war crimes court sought arrest warrants Monday for leaders of Israel and Hamas, including Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

While Netanyahu and his defense minister, Yoav Gallant, do not face imminent arrest, the announcement by the International Criminal Court’s chief prosecutor was a symbolic blow that deepened Israel’s isolation over the war in Gaza.

Netanyahu and other Israeli leaders condemned the move as disgraceful and antisemitic. OF COURSE

The threat of arrest could make it difficult for the Israeli leaders to travel abroad. Same reason Bush doesn't travel abroad. He will be arrested for lying us into Iraq. That's not anti semetic

Forum List

Back