US Message Board 🦅

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bernie Sanders and Ro Khanna reveal bill to ‘cancel all medical debt’

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
Nope…you fence-sitting pussies doing nothing have breathed life into all this crazy ass Leftist shit…all of it. You could have stopped it but you didn’t…neither did you Oddball
This shit is on you!
Herbert.jpg

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dude you vote for it. I dont. I am seriously starting to question your mental acuity.
And you STILL dont know what a fence sitter is SMH
TNHarley -
“I had two companies offer my sorry unemployed ass a job…one offered me $30 per hour and the other $27 but because I want $32 I told them both to fuck off because I don’t compromise and accept my best option…I’m a badass and I’ll show them.”

hahahaha….You purple hair LibLites are fucking hilarious.

Oddball

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
STFU and don’t you dare bitch for even one second…neither yourself, dblack Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp Harry Dresden has the nutsack to vote against this retarded bullshit.
THIS SHIT IS ON YOU DUMBFUCKS!!
Every single time I see one of you sorry ass nutless motherfuckers bitch about some leftist bullshit. I’m gonna call you straight out. Get used to it.

So, two people put forth a bill that has zero percent chance to pass.

Dude, quit being such a drama queen.

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
So, two people put forth a bill that has zero percent chance to pass.

Dude, quit being such a drama queen.
We never saw this Twilight Zone shit hit the floor in 1984 before you purple hairs recruited tens of millions of Mexico’s people?
WTF went so wrong puple hair?
TNHarley
Oddball

Grumblenuts

Gold Member
Reaction score
Why make minimal healthcare a human right?
Why not make kids pay for their education?
Why have minimum wages?

Always be punching down!
Smash your own toes if necessary!

Harry Dresden

Adamantium Member
Reaction score
STFU and don’t you dare bitch for even one second…neither yourself, dblack Harpy Eagle buttercup pknopp Harry Dresden has the nutsack to vote against this retarded bullshit.
THIS SHIT IS ON YOU DUMBFUCKS!!
Every single time I see one of you sorry ass nutless motherfuckers bitch about some leftist bullshit. I’m gonna call you straight out. Get used to it.
hey dumbass....if one does not vote for the people you hate......how is that supporting them?....

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score

What a time to be alive. I find this fascinating. We dont have this obsenty in the UK.

Bernie seems to be the brightest of US politicians.

Sanders and Khanna described the legislation as vital for many families’ financial security, as millions of Americans struggle with the burden of medical debt. According to a 2022 investigation by NPR and KFF Health News, more than 100 million Americans, including 41% of adults, hold some kind of healthcare debt. A KFF analysis of the Census Bureau’s survey of income and program participation suggests that Americans owe at least $220bn in medical
debt.

Thats a lot of people and a lot of momey. If only there was a system that prevented medical debt.
We need to up the ante on the freebies, to buy the votes for these miserable politicians who are greedy for power.

sparky

Diamond Member
Reaction score
What we need (and many Vermonters are working for) is to cancel Bernie.....

1715204261491.png

~S~

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Reaction score
hey dumbass....if one does not vote for the people you hate......how is that supporting them?....

he thinks a fence sitter is someone who doesnt agree with him....
My old man always said...”Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone as you will probably never see the perfect candidate that fits you perfectly. When you don’t cast a meaningful vote you are conceding to allow others to vote/choose for you.”
Quite possibly the wisest thing my old man ever said.
I got it at 18….it’s so weird that so many can’t or don’t see the simplicity in my old mans point.
Ignorant fucks.

TNHarley

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Son, you must always cast a meaningful vote, you either vote for someone or against someone

Yep, that is what I do. In fact I vote against two people with just one vote.

Harpy Eagle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be honest, are you crazy ass fuckers starting to feel stupid as I expose the living shit out of your extreme ignorance…BE HONEST?

TNHarley
Harpy Eagle
dblack
buttercup
pknopp

The only thing I am starting to feel stupid about is the time spent reading your post. I can feel my brain being turned to mush by your stupidity.

By the way, how is life on the wagon going since you have given up all drinking?

Forum List